HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS is not going to be published on the 27th of July 2007.... SOBZ.... Sooooooo the damn sad! :'(
But the good news is....
IT'S GOING TO BE PUBLISHED ON THE 21ST OF JULY 2007!!!! NGAHAHAHAHAHA! 6 days earlier! I think they should change the date to 7th of July 2007.... Imagine, the 7th book published on 07.07.07.....
HUAH HUAH HUAH HUAH!!!!

Darndeeee! I should be doing integration like yesterday! sien! but, i'm just too stubborn. Sitting here since 7pm and havent get myself settled down.... ARGH! I'm craving for Sunnyhill Medium Cup Ice-cream with Nuts! I wana watch 300! I wana play mahjong! I wana go out for breakfast with babiz or daddy and mummy n brothers!! I wana turn back time!! I've slept a lot and yet, i'm sleepy.... I wana go to sleep now... so, bye bye!














0 comments:
Post a Comment