Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

.....

I'm feeling rather empty now.... =P~ Ke-tak-tahu-nak-buat-apa-an

Nothing much happened since i last blog. Ah... wait.... it's St. Joe's special day yesterday. It's Mufti Day. Mufti Day is a day where all students (and teachers, i tink) are allowed to wear anything that is presentable to sku. And arghhh..... Din even thought of wearing something stupid till I saw Ambia (haha~ Will post up his photo if i can find 1). Yea.... Same for Kulow.

Haih.... Sien! Sud have wear something idiotic. It's my last Mufti Day! ='(

What else? ok... there's this fight dat occur at the kopitiam behind my house. Saw this funny Char Kueh ah pek rushing out of the kopitiam carrying his whole stainless steel cabinet. Then, one this customer of his go after him while carrying a plate of char kueh to ask him for fork or spoon. I'm not pretty sure what those bengs and ah ma(s) are fighting over. But i heard something like RM6o.... Mmm hai ke ma.... I'll go long piak if they fight over RM60....


Again.... I know u're gettin more n more sickenin bout this. Sorry.... Just cant help it.... =D HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS will be published on the 21st of July! and and.... not to forget.... Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix movie will be coming on the 13th of July! XD

0 comments:

 
Wronski Lover | TNB