Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

CNY with FAM!

My second cuzzies....

Mu Cuzzie and my bro.....

The chubbiest cuzzie i've ever had!

CUTE!!!

CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

AWWWWWHHHHHH!!!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

AIYOYOYOYOYO!!!! Baby with ang pao!



I should say dat this is a team work! Once upon a day, Ah Pao got himself lock up in my parents bedroom.... Wad an incident.... ngahaha~ Dat stupid doorknob! I was half way enjoying my sweet nap when lil marvin woke me up. Annoyed, i took the key n try to unlock the door. ***pusing pusing pusing the key*** -_-" (knt work) ***pusing the key-pusing the doorknob-key-doorknob-cincai pusing again like owang gila*** "-_-" (still knt work).... CELAKA!KN*C*B! Feel soooo like wana kick down the door, or korek a big hole in the middle of the door or ask ah pao to climb out through the window.... But then, I'm not dat stupid.... This is all the doorknob's fault. So me and ah pao decided to destroy dat idiotic doorknob!

These are the broken doorknob and the tools dat we used. Why do we need dat bag and nylon string? hehehe~ I used dat to pass ah pao the screwdrivers through the window! SMART, eh~~~

01.03.2007~Cuzzie's real BIG day!


Nice cake!

My cuzzie and hubby kala-ok-ing.... I can describe both of them as the most playful bride and bridegroom i've ever seen in my life. They knt sit properly on their own place... But hey, dat's fun, ok. Dat uncle in red shirt nx to them is super hilarious!

Grandpa and grandma! They are CUTE!

Me and my famzie!

Daddy and my eldest and cutest aunt!

LiL marvin using chopstick!

eh eh eh~


This tausa(red bean paste) thingy is very nice!

0 comments:

 
Wronski Lover | TNB