The normal schedule of chemistry class:
8am - start of class
10am - break
10.30am - class continue
12pm - lunch
1.45/2pm - class continue
4pm - end of class
Yesterday's schedule:
8am - start of lesson normal
10.40am - break Wad did she say? "I'll give you a longer break after this" Wad's nx?
11am - class continue 20 minutes of break. She call it a "LONGER" break.
12.30pm - lunch "please come back at 1.30pm. if nt, u'll havta stay until 5 sumtin"
1.30pm - class continue All the 3 classes cannot do the assessment together because the lab does not have enough apparatus. So, She let 6B start with the assessment first and then followed by 6C and then 6A. This is most unfair!! Because, by the time 6B and 6C finish the assessment, it's omos 4pm and i can find no copper plates, no sandpapers and no propanone. So, most of 6A share the experiment or some just create their own reading. -_-" Well, she ask for it.
5.23pm(in my case) - end of the suckiest extra class I'm late for MOVIE! JEEEZ! -_-"
What cheer this sucky day of mine is..... Movie with Babiz! BUAHAHAHA~
We went to watch 300 at 7pm! =D
The babiz's common quotes for the movie:-
- "Now I know wad 300 refers to. 300 Spartans."
- "Celaka! Dat stupid guy's head is blocking my view!"
- "Whuaaa!! 'SAT' (cool) arrr!"
- "I like the part when &%#*@$>!#$..."
- "I hate that stupid &$%#^@$%&@*..."
- "I like that song..."
- "I wana watch the 9pm 1" *sweat* I did imagine if we really watch the 9pm 1. Ngehehe. Our parents will surely chop our head off.
- We come and watch the Rm5 1 can?" =D~sure!
300
Thedon (dono whether my spellin is correct o not). The jing-kak and hamsap jerk! I don like him. He's a betrayer. A politician konon *pui pui pui*.
The handsome and brave Leonidas with the coward and pondanish and and brainless Xerxes.
Dat guy should choose his words properly.
Not the time to show his weakness. But he should at least say the 3 words to them.
Beautiful. But sad.
Damn pondan want people to kneel for him. Chicken shit!
The day of glory.
Leonidas.
He's ugly, greedy, idiotic, unfaithful, weak, pathetic! He's the servant of the humankind!
Wad wad beauty is a curse? or sumtin lidat? *sweat* this girl have gt something to do with the oracle. And i don understand why does a disgusting creature licks her neck. YUCKZ!
Fighting in the shed! COOL!
The 9 mortal men doomed to die (in Lord of the Rings) cannot be killed by men. But I think these Immortals can be killed by men. They look more fragile than the mortal men. *crapping* =P
This is one of the coolest part! YOOOHOOOO!!!
Callous.
She... is.... a.... REAL queen! I like her!














0 comments:
Post a Comment