Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Shopping and INTI Prom

THE SHOPPING

Waiting for Chicken Rice.

Jasmine has got funny style to eat her food. I'm serious. Being her best friend for 12 years.... I noe.... she'll normally leave a bit of food behind.... She seldom finish her food..... and, if we stay for lil bit more longer after she's done with her food, she'll start playing with the left over food.

Before she arrive, she called me....

Jasmine: Lovena, whr are u guys? I'm coming over to join u guys now.
Me: Ooo.... we're here eating chicken rice.....
Jasmine: Where? -_-" *here? KUCHING SO BIG, everywhere got sell chicken rice*
Me: nehh.... at the Hui Sing there.... the shop nearest to the roundabout..............fajkdfhkladfha

aiyooo... I noe i have always been giving idiotic answer when u ask me question.... please la... forgive me....hahaha~ Havta understand dat i cant korek the proper answer out of my brain in a short period..... well well....


The most beautiful kopitiam tauke nio in town.... Again, I'm serious.

Tauke nio make this iced lemon tea specially for me.... HUAH HUAH HUAH.....

nice leg.

*GULP* Nice glass with nice price....

Cynthia. Thanx babe. Thanx for accompanying me. MUAKZ! Thanx to the rest of babiz oso.... MUAKZ!!

Me.....

Me.....

INTI PROM 2007

Walking down memory lane.....

Perasan Phang...

Mandy Wee...

Anth Anth..... Mare Mare's dearie....

To me, they're the best couple..... hahahaha~ Soooo the damn secocok! Bagai pisang dibelah dua.

The O lang singing. Not bad eh.... I'll be there~~~~~~

The Lovely Laura and Lovena.... GAHAHAHA~

This couple standing nearest to us made quite a lot of mistake during the game and yet they manage to get themself to the final.... super lucky eh....

The King and Queen of the night.....

SURPRISE!

Grace and her last minute prezzie.... Hot Choc.

The nineteen-year-old Grace Tan Su Ern.

Cyn and Aaron rushed to BING to buy this cake for Grace. And dat candle.... hahaha~ Grace's mum was over excited bout the idea of giving Grace a surprise..... She's sooooooooo over excited that both her hands were trembling when she pass me the candle and lighter.... Sooooooooooo SUPER HILARIOUS!!!!

I gave Grace a kiss hoping that I can be excused from giving her a prezzie.... hahahaha~ My saliva can make u look younger, Grace! hahaha~ so, am i excused from buying prezzie? lz.... =P

And I get 1 back in return. Means, I havta buy her a prezzie.

Je Je and meh meh(me)....(the Older sister and lovely lil sister)





Grace is CRYING!!!!


Grace's mum asked Stephen not to call grace at midnite cz the babiz gona go to her house to giv her a surprise. She told him she'll miss call him when the babiz leave. Stephen Chew as one of the worst potong steamer. He asked Grace "Your frens reach boi?" (before we surprise Grace). WTH! Celatoot! But wellz, Grace is still shocked to find us at her house.....

So, Grace's mum msged Stephen to scold him.... HAHAHAHAHAHAH~

A msg from Grace's mum to Stephen

I HATE U I HATE U I HATE U U R JUZ... DON WANA FRIEND U

FOREVER N DUN WANA TRUST U ANYMORE

Stephen's reply
U say 11 45....msg at 11 55 bo..... they late ma....=( not my

fault la... ish...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH~ I laugh until i feel like wana guling on the floor..... ADUI! HAHAHAH!


So, back to my normal self..... prettier i tink..... heheh~


Before I stop..... There's one important thing i wana say.....

HAPPY 19th AGINGDAY
to
GRACE THE GRASS TAN SU ERN!

0 comments:

 
Wronski Lover | TNB