
Vege.
Caryn cooking... The chef of the day!
Our chef put the oil in the middle of floor!! *sweat*
What a size of plate for sooooooooo much chilli and garlic....ahahahah~
Hey, baby.... Dont be shy!
KEPO!
A professional chef giving some touch to the dish.....
I am such a good photographer.
TADA! Our dish is finally done! And..... it's a great success cz.... we din burn the vege! NGAHAHAHA~ *If our mum ever see such over-cooked vege... I dono wad they gona say*
Ready to eat.
Caryn always need a BIG table to do her revision. The whole table is filled with..... pens.... papers..... books...... as well as.... FOOD! *fainted*
Was looking for dress for the coming INTI prom nite. And here I am fooling around..... playing with the dress, stuffing other dress into my tummy to make myself look as if im pregnant.... GAHAHAHAHA~
Joyce's Birthday Surprise!

Me, LiHwa, Maryanne, Shirley, WeiTeng and Jackson went to Joyce's house at 11sumtin to giv her a birthday surprise..... Yaaaahhooooo~ It's a bit sad cz a few of them cannot turn up.....

The journey to Joyce's house from the car with lighted candles. It's a real tough task, k...

First, do you see an angel and the terbaliked cake? I was holding the cake when i suddenly fell down and the cake slipped and flew up high into the sky. Luckily, Teng Teng managed to catch the cake with his big mouth. We're all sooo surprised to see dat angel attached to the cake. The terbaliked cake have got nothing to do with the angel. It's just some of LiHwa's "excellent" skill with style of placing cake on plate.

Lihwa, has gt nothing better to do during the journey to Joyce's house but to observe the surrounding. So, she came up with an idea of putting dried leaves dat we can find on the way to Joyce's house as a mean of decoration. Dat's bcoz she said that those leaves smell very nice.
Kla. I think it's enough for my idiotic crap! -_-"

Excited Ellen.
Will post more photos later..... Feeling rather sleepy now..... But before I wana stop, I would like to say:
Happy 19th Agingday
to
JOYCE TEO SUET HUI
and
PATRICIA THE KETAMIE TAN SIU GEK
0 comments:
Post a Comment