Have you ever wonder how much ur parents have done for u?
Have you ever thought of how u gona repay them for what they did for u?
My parents, they did sooooo much for me.... dat i find it impossible to repay them....
And instead of being a good daughter, I just did something soooo terrible.... I think I wont be able to forgive myself. Mum scolded me yesterday for not cleanin up the mess. Annoyed, i cleaned up the mess and complained dat she don understand that I need study for the coming exam. She got sooooo mad and started scolding me again.... I don really listen to what she say... I just turned on the song to the peak volume hoping dat it would drown her voice.
I regret it almost immediately as thoughts rushed through my mind.
Y do i havta clean up all the mess? It's because I can have a house to live in!
Y does mum scold me for not cleaning up the mess? It's because she still care for the family.... she's healthy.... she's with us!!
Tears filled my eyes.... How could I complain.... She had done so much for me and only asked for soooo little thing from me....
I decided to say sorry to mum this morning when i reach the canteen..... I was soooo damn nervous.... Never really said sorry in this kinda situation..... URGH! So, when i reach the canteen.... I wander around the canteen longer than usual..... Trying to find a chance to say sorry to mummy. And I finally gt the chance.... I was lookin straight in mummy's eyes when..... *say it!!!ARGHHH!* I ended up saying..... "Mummy, I....go to school now. Bye bye." *damn it!*
From the way my mum look at me, it'll be either she think dat im crazy or dat she understand what I wana say.... -_-" The courage to say sorry have once again failed me.... But i think mummy noe dat i felt sorry for what i had done.... Coz she seems to be in good mood and she's talking to me when I reach the canteen after school. I'm sorry, mummy! I wont do dat kinda thing ever again.....
Enough of dat.... hehe~ At least I'm feeling waysss better now.
My little bro(Marvin) just asked me a while ago, "che, how to say dragonfly in BM?"
I just say "I dono. U go ask ko ko." *ask ask ask*
Seems like none of us in the fam noe how to say dragonfly in BM! Save us.... me and my bros don even noe how to say dragonfly in Mandrin.
Years of studying BM. How could i not noe wad dragonfly is in BM. *think think think* hahah~
So, I came up with a direct translation of dragonfly -"naga terbang" We were all laughing like mad at dat stupid name.... After a while... another 1 came up... "naga lalat"...*fainted*
After a few minutes of struggle.... I finally remember wad dragonfly is in BM. It's "PEPATUNG"! After all, I got A1 in BM! HAHAHAHA~ (-_-")~Jeeeez~
Smart me! Proud of meself! What did daddy tell my bros? "Your lil bro is the smartest coz the first person he asked is your sis."
NGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *Hidung kembang-ing* =P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














0 comments:
Post a Comment