Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

My Little Brain

My little brain.... Funny how it works sometime... unexpected?

Was listening to hearing the teacher's lesson in class the other day.... Not a single alphabet can enter my brain...not even flowing through it...(-_-").... And then, my mind wander off to.... hie~ Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince... There's 1 law in the Potion lesson-Golpalott's Third Law. The definition of Golpallotte's Law as I could rmb at dat time is- the antidote for a mixed poison is more than the sum of the antidotes of each of the seperate poisons in the mixture. (while in the 6th book pg.351- Golpalott's Third Law state dat the antidote for a blended poison will be equal to more than the sum of the antidotes for each of the separate components.) (-_-")Damn! I cant even rmb the laws in Physics and Chemistry as well as the law in Harry Potter book. And when my bro(Ah Pao) asked me who "dono wad Bode" is... I simply just tell him who he is, and where he had read bout him.... i can even turn the page to him.... %#&#%@

This is how the whiteboard markers ran out of ink...


When I'm reading novels, I can imagine every single details mentioned in the book till I can feel the feeling of the characters in the book.... Dat's why ppl can see a lot of espression on my face when i read novels (Yes, I can cry like mad r even laugh like mad)

(-_-")

If I wana remember something... for example, my dad ask me to iron his shirt... I must stop doing whatever I'm doing for a second or two....concentrate on what he asked me to do, n say it in my brain "I must remember to do it" for a few times. Yes, must concentrate... No mixed-up mind.... It works!

Another one, when I'm setting a goal, I must concentrate on the goal while telling myself "You must get there" for many many times... After that, i must remind myself from time to time, like when I wake up in the morning, eating and showering. But dat's only for short-term goals. Sad eh... As for long-term goals, cant remember really achieving one... When I was in kindy or mayb lower primary, I told my mum dat I wana collect my money until RM 1,000 and spend the whole lot on chocolates (ofcoz I dono how much RM 1,000 is at dat age)... Another 1 is - On the night before I start my very very first day in SRB St. Theresa, Padungan, I rmb telling both my parents that I gona get the first position in class (they laughed at me!!! Citooted! HEY! A cute lil girl is trying to set a goal la... be a bit more encouraging ma).... OK, fine... I din get the 1st when I was in primary school. But I did manage, by sheer luck, gt the first position for my 2nd exam when I was in Form 2a3 (So proud! But dat's only for half semester till my position drop to the 3rd again.... haha~)...Well, at least I ever get the 1st rite...

Fellow 4Sc2... Do u still have this? Rasa best to be one the Haunted house comittee.... YAHOOO!

Some facts from my brain:-
  • Those who are super kiasu (ppl who loathed being out-performed compared to others) will always feel far left behind the others.

  • God is fair. He grant each of us 24 hours per day. A person who spent more time in doing a certain thing will definitely specialise in it. So, dont ever think that you're super clever that no one can do as much as you can. Because, in the end of the day, u'll realise there're still a lot of things in this world that others know while you dont noe. (Just dont spend too much time sleeping, like more than 8-10 hours per day)

  • After being a prefect for a few months (especially after Mufti Day, when one of my fren said something like she prefer wearing uniform than casual wear bcoz she can feel more power with uniform. I agree with her.) I realise that without your uniform, u'll feel like a normal student. With only white shirt and skirt, u'll feel like a shelless sipoot. With tie on, u'll feel like a sipoot with jewellery. With blazer(full uniform)... hie hie.... U'll feel like a SIPOOT DIRAJA YANG FULL OF POWER!! *Just crapping*

  • Sometimes, it's good to listen to others rather talk talk talk all the time. Coz u'll learn more.

  • Stop studying and do some other things when you can no longer concentrate with your revision. If you insisted to continue, u're just wasting ur time and energy. DO NOT USE THIS AS AN EXCUSE FOR NOT DOING ANY REVISION! Continue with your study when you think you're settled down.


And now.... no more brain brain thing.... It's time for Harry Potter!!!!
Went to Tun Jugah just now with babiz. Mind wandered off straight to Popular right after I set my kaki in tun Jugah. Was sooooooo excited when I saw posters of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows books on the glass window (saliva almost terpancut keluar)... and then! ha! I spotted the piece of paper! the very piece of paper! The details of pre-order for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.



UWAAAAA! The book is going to be released on the 21st of July 2007(saturday) at 7.01am!!!!!Means if there's extra class on dat day, I can still get the book before i go to class. Who cares if I'm late. Or might not be going at all.... NGAHAHAHAHAHA! And I saw something like if u place the order before the 2nd of May(if I'm not mistaken) u'll get dono wad for free...



The book cost RM 109.??... Celatoot! Naik harga lagi!! I don care! I'll still buy it at that price... It's extreme pathetic if I gona wait till the price drop.... By dat time, I would've noe the story d.... And finally.... the saddest of the saddest thing in this whole wide world is... to place the order, U nida pay a deposit of RM50...Not dat paying RM50 is sad.... I dont have RM50 at dat time!!!!! what the ^#&@!$^~%?+>*^@#$.....ARGGHHHHHH!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe..u get a free t-shirt. that's why i'm getting:D go go go harry potter fantards:D

LOLOZ -the- SIPOOTIEE said...

NGAHAHAHAH~ Yeaho... U're one of Hp's freak eh.... ngahahhaahahah~ URGHHH! must get it b4 the 2nd of may!!!! Tak sabar sabar la me!! cant wait laaaa~ ARGGHHHH!!!

 
Wronski Lover | TNB