Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

BIG Dream

See the Ratatouille pix up there?

I have a BIG BIG dream like Remy the Rat...

I'm confused.... There's a forked road ahead of me.... Which 1 sud I take? x_x" *thinking hard*

I'll decide after STPM... o_o"

To Natty and Tiffy.... STPM is on the 19th this month... General Knowledge paper 1 will b the 1st paper.... It's a bit like Sejarah...

I'll be moving into my new house on the 21st.... Phew... That means, I havta start packing next weekend... *tiring*

I MISS BABIZ!!! Tiakzez and Grassie came to Popwave just now.... hehehe~ LOVE YOU GUYS LOTZA!!!!!

Went to Scoop with Mare, Shietoot, Pan, Teng, Oliver, Ivor n his girlfriend last nite.... Saw a HOT guy!!! 8P~~ The bad news:- He's taken... =(

Facebook is cute.... I like the Vampire thing.... NGUA NGUA....

BLEA!


-adieu-

0 comments:

 
Wronski Lover | TNB