Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

My Monster

I was born on the 30th of September, 1988 which was the last day of the 9th month of 1988. Life has always been pleasant... Everyone in the family paid full attention to me... No matter what I do, I'm always a cute little girl to everyone.... Until the 8th November 1989..... that was 1 year + 1 month + 8 days after I arrive here....

*sniff sniff sniff* I smell a bad omen!!

DAMN!! I just saw a monster!!!!

My parents then told me to welcome this little brother to our family.... What the hell is "brother"?? The worst thing is.... They paid more attention to him than me!!! They call him "Bao Bei" (treasure; in mandrin) How could they do that?? What bout me??!!


My life came tumbling down like a king who loses his whole empire... NO more full attention.... NOTHING!!! BUT a MONSTER!!!


He can do anything... Even pointing a gun at me and still looking soooo DAMN innocent!



Sooo "innocent" huh?



Everyone would've thought that he's HARMLESS.



Sooo cute!!! I bet no one notice the little angel standing behind him... (-_-)

Even when he entered kindy... He still have lotza attention.... By just crying on the first day to school, my mum would stay in school with him for the whole day.... HEY! I din even cry on my first day!!(That's because I'm independant ba....)

NO... He never spare me any peaceful life ever since he came to this world.... He was soooo damn popular just right at the moment he set his foot in SRB St. Theresa, Padungan...

The first week in Primary 1: Both of us were lepaking at the garden. A girl named Angela(I don really like her) and her mum was walking in our direction. With that evil grin on his face, he stuck out his foot and..... the next thing i saw was Angela fell down.... *BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG SWEAT* Feeling half satisfied and scared, I scolded him... All he did was, act innocent as if nothing happen at all.... (-_-)

Few weeks/months later during recess: He came to me and pass me a Power Ranger miniature. Shocked and excited, I asked him where he got dat from(when I know the answer would be something that I dont wana hear)... He told me he went to "San Siao" with his best friend, Lester Lim(the stalls opposite our school; students were banned from going there unless they're with their parents or guardians). I have no choice but to take the miniature and ignore that incident. I cant deny dat i was happy to get that miniature (u noe la... kids) UNTIL..... I was asked to meet my teachers. It's nothing good ofcoz.... I got lectured by 4 teachers for not taking a good care of my brother.... DAMN! (-_-")

As for the rest of the time.... There're just to much to say... Ofcoz, 18 years together... How can I possibly type them here.... All those CRAP he used to tell me(claiming that they're real stories), all those stupid ideas to get both of us into trouble, all those mischief that causes my mum and aunt to chase him around the house with rotan... sighhh... I think none of u.... Or mayb most of you wouldn't know who he really was before he enter SMB St. Joseph.... No one would ever imagine a devil like him can be a leader.... Look at the last photo up there.... Believe it... IT's HIM!! JARDIAN TAY MIN WEI!!! Eventhough I hate him, I still love him.... With a brother like him, it wont be hard to erase the word "bored" from the dictionary....

HAPPY 18TH AGINGDAY, BIBI!!!

0 comments:

 
Wronski Lover | TNB