Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Sexiest Man 2007

Got this from Yahoo!... click here...












Matt Damon

























Patrick Dempsey



















Ryan reynolds























Brad Pitt





















James McAvoy
(He looks cuter in other photos)























Johnny Depp (YOOOOHOOOHOOOO!!)

















Dave Annable *winkz*


















Will Smith





















Javier Bardem






















Shemar Moore






















Ben Affleck





















Adrian Grenier


















Will Yun Lee
=P~~~

















Justin Timberlake
















And finally! The HOTTEST AMONG THE HOTTEST!! My PAPA... =D










I was expecting George Clooney... Hmm... Y is he nt the sexiest man arr? (pelik)

K... no more sexy man... back to reality... I had a nightmare last night...

It's STPM candidates' worst nightmare....

~I was sitting for my Physics paper 1(objective) and answering the questions like usual.... And then the examiner came around to collect papers... I dono wad paper.... I saw a piece of paper on my table and (without checking) I passed it to him... It took me a while to realise he's collecting our answer sheets.... *BIG BIG SWEAT + Heart almost terbang keluar* I HAVEN'T FINISH ANSWERING THE PAPER!! I HAVENT SHADE MY ANSWER IN THE ANSWER SHEET!!! "Liao Dan" arr this time.... I walked to the examiner and told him bout my probs... He said he's sorry coz he has sealed all our answer sheets in the bag... I'm doomed this time!~

Luckily I woke up and realise it was just a nightmare... PHEW~~~ shu fook sai....=P

So, the moral of this nightmare is: Follow Miss Mah's advice. Shade ur answers in the answer sheet straight after u found ur answer....

0 comments:

 
Wronski Lover | TNB