
SO! After Christmas Eve celebration, 9 of us wandered around Bukit Bintang... Ended up in Haagen Das... NGEHEHEHE~

Thanx to Teckie for hiding that ugly face of Natty from the cam screen... wakakaka!!

On the way to KL Sentral

Waiting in KTM station to go Mid Valley... FUULAMAK!! I hate waiting for the KTM....

Cuties in black

Fairies performance for Christmas... GOSH! I love their dresses!!! If I'm still a little girl, I would've gone nutz see-ing those dresses.

I was wandering around
mid valley1 Utama(thanx, Lihwa...=) I didnt notice the background and cant remember seeing dat statue after the Melaka trip) when Li Hwa suddenly said "there's a HUGE statue over there"... I was thinking what HUGE statue can be so interesting... I havta say it's really BIG... But I didn't find it interesting when I saw it during the last trip with my fam(the pix was taken during the trip with my fam)... After a while, I realise this isnt something that we can always see in Kuching... Ngehehehe~

We cam-whored for quite a while since we planned to stay there till 9pm...

We were sooooooo DAMN tired and hungry... So, I suggested that we go to Mid Valley's Jusco to have PENANG ASAM LAKSA(wch has become my new fave)... I used to have a habit of taking pix of my fave food before i touch them.... U can tell hungry we were till I forgot to take a pix of my PENANG ASAM LAKSA....

Before heading back to hotel, me and LiHwa bought 2 cupcakes from D'lish... I regreted for not taking some time to really enjoy it.... =( I ate it while I was on my way walking to KLCC.... =(

We went to KLCC early in the morning to queue for the skybridge tix.... For ur info, (if u wana visit d bridge in the future) they only allow 7000 visitors per day.... U can queue for the tix as early as 7-8am.... They only allow around 15 visitors per visit. Where to get the tix? It's better for you to ask the info centre in KLCC or the guards around... Oh ya, they're closed on Monday(if I'm not mistaken).

What amaze me the most when i visited the gallery is this thing... That's what happen when lightning struck KLCC....
The pole on top of the twin tower will suck all the electrons and generate them into electric power and kept the power in the sphere below the pole. That's how the government save the expenses for all the electricity used to light up the whole building at night. Please forgive me for the misleading info. Do you think they make sense at all?? *scratch head*

Sorry for that poorly captured pixx... Thanx to LiHwa's lousy skill.... wakakaka!

My very first glance of the skybridge.

The view from skybridge. How I wish I could go at night even if it's as short as a 15-minutes-visit. If I'm not mistaken, they're closed at 7 or 9pm.


Joyce would murder me if she see this photo posted here.... wakaka~

Joshua said each of the 4 of us have different physical quality. Fat, Thin, Short and Tall... I think u can tell it urself who's the Fat, Thin, Short or Tall.... Back then, those guys in my class were damn annoying... But if they havent been that annoying, I wouldn't miss them so much...

Inside the lift. The journey up and down the skybridge(wch is 170m from the ground) took around 5 seconds or mayb less than 10 seconds each journey.




FISHIES!!! Reminded me of Cynthia the Big Mouth FISH!

Another tiring day. We rested while waiting for Joyce to buy I-dono-wad-thing.

"In the end we will conserve only what we love.
We will love only what we understand.
We will understand only what we are taught."

Pavilion

White Christmas tree in Pavilion.

Jalan Alor's Pan Mian(Flat Noodle).

Sorry for the sengeted pix. U should try it when you go to West Malaysia. You can find it in Kuching as well but I dont think we have handmade Pan Mian in Kuching. If you know where to find it, please tell me.... =)

I saw this boy again when I was at Genting Theme Park.

On the way to Genting! It's my first time there... ;P



JENG JENG JENG!!

Pirate train. I guess this is the mostest over "INTERESTIANG" ride I've ever took in my whole life.... nguahaha~ The ride made me feel like a kid. Damn, we wasted our time queing for it.

Corkscrew. Not bad. At least it's more thrilling than Pirate Train.

Spinner!!! My favourite ride!! It's not thrilling... But I love it when it swinged me around up and down.


HEHEHE~ Second time queing for the Spinner ride.....


Super Toboggan. Reminded me of Sunway Lagoon.

Flying Coaster. I regreted for not taking that ride... It's RM10 for 2 rides(according to Li Hwa or Joyce). We thought we could go back after trying other rides. But we just dont have enough time.

I dont wana take this pix of Li Hwa but she forced me to do it...

Spaceshot. My fave too!!
We went back to hotel and took some nap at around 5-6pm... Went back to the theme park again after that(except for Oliver and Wei Teng bcoz they went for dinner). Me and Li Hwa queud for around 1 hour for Spaceshot during our first ride ealier in the noon. Oliver joined us on the first ride. I was freaked out when we were catapulted to around 180 feet from the ground. Almost cried before they dropped us back down. It was half way dropping from the top when I started laughing like mad all the way until the ride ended. Sitting in between Li Hwa an Oliver, I heard Li Hwa screaming and Oliver cursed all kind of rude words in hokkien. I still remember 1 part; "Wa eh LC ai pueh chao"(My c*** wana fly off)... *shake head* Then, during me and Li Hwa's second ride at night, there's this Indian guy at his 20's sitting beside me. He did not curse any rude words like Oliver, but called for his mama and asked her to help him.... *shake head* We went back for the 3rd ride. But the 3rd ride wasn't as funny as the first 2. But I do get the chance to enjoy the night scenery from 180 feet above the ground... =) I LOVE SPACESHOT! Don't you, Li Hwa?

Inside Ferris Wheel.... They call it Matahari. I dont know why...

We're so SCARED!

Can't remember where we are... Toilet maybe...

Due to our craziness, we went back to play Spinner again... Took the ride twice again... NGEHEHEHEHE~

Went to First World after that. Bought this homemade Lemon ice-cream... YUMZ! NICE!! That guy told us it's RM5 for 1 scoop. But I he gave us 2 scoops in the end for RM5 per cup. Joyce bought Jackfruit flavour and Mare got Coffee.... YUMZ!!! They're all nice!!

How saddening... We're leaving the next morning.... I want more Spaceshot and Spinner!!

See our happy face? We're really satisfied with the Spaceshot and Spinner...
To make your money worth more, get the package for Genting trip(We got it from KL Sentral. I'm not sure where else you can get it). It's only RM26(wch include the bus ride from central to the gondola station and gondola ride to Genting+ Outdoor Theme Park ticket+ gondola and bus ride back to KL Sentral)... BUT BUT BUT, that package is valid only for 1 day. If u're staying overnight, u can get the gondola tix for RM5 and bus tix for around RM3-5 to get back to KL.... For your info, the normal rate for outdoor theme park alone is RM33*(low season) and RM37*(peak season)...
0 comments:
Post a Comment