Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Lydia Sum

I guess most chinese are suffering great lost today especially those who love her. Lydia Sum, 61 had passed away this morning due to cancer... It was a big shock to me when I heard it from Anthea this morning... I can hardly believe it. I told my family about it when I came back. Aunty said that she just fell into coma, dat's all... I was a bit relieved then... Not until I heard something from the TV saying something like "eventhough she has gone, her laughter (or happiness or something, i cant remember)will remain with us forever".... I turned to the TV at once... My heart soared when I watched some part of the shows she'd hosted in the past, knowing that I won't be watching her new show again and will only be hearing her laughter in the past.

I never bother to know her lastest activities and why she hasn't hosted any new show recently. The last time I saw her photo in a chinese newspaper, she's looking like the second pix from above. And since I can't read chinese word, I didn't bother to find out what they wrote bout her. I just assumed that she put on a diet and wondering why she wanted to diet when she looked soooo adorable all the while. She was also known as "Fei Je"(Fat Sis) or "Hoi Sam Guo"(I don't know how to translate; Happy Nuts??)... It's amazing how her smile, laughter, appearance and voice never fail to cheer everyone around her or anyone who watched her shows or series. I believe no one can replace her as "Hoi Sam Guo"...

Farewell, "Fei Je"... I LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

Dav DiDi said...

she's gone??? I read news and I thought they just say she is in coma .. didn't know she is gone..

LOLOZ -the- SIPOOTIEE said...

So sad huhh... Always love her show and her laughter....

 
Wronski Lover | TNB