It was 3 days before chinese new year(4th February, Monday)...
Around 12.30pm, me and one of my colleague were asked to run an errand outside our work-place... I only came back at around 1.30pm... And since I just got my salary few days ago and was in a good mood, I decided to treat myself to a nice lunch at Sushi King. Went to the storeroom, opened my bag and searched for my purse. Fear struck me at once when it was nowhere to be found. I've once dropped my handphone when I was in Lower 6. I was afraid the same thing is happening again.
Other cards include:- Religious cards, Bodyshop card, Padini card, Bonuslink card.
Photos... they're one of my most precious thing... Sticker photos taken with Pigz. =(
Sigh... even my keychains are precious to me... =(
I tried to recall the last time I saw my purse... I remember it was still with me when I left my house because I used the remote to close the gate. So, searched and searched and searched but to no avail. I tried to be calm as I dont want to distract my colleagues, but I could no longer handle it. So, asked permission to go home earlier. I called my family to pick me up but everyone was busy. Feeling really pissed off, I just walked home in the end. Halfway walking, Jardian called me and asked me where am I and picked me up in a while.
In the car, something hit my brain. Wei Teng went to my workplace earlier that morning to pay me money for Oliver's birthday cake. I remember well that I took his money and put it in my purse and gave him back the change. And I DIDN'T TAKE OUT MY PURSE AT ALL UNTIL I FOUND IT LOST AT AROUND 1.30PM!! Thanks to Wei Teng and Oliver's birthday cake... They really helped me... =)
I was soooooooooooo damn relieved then. At least I didn't drop it this time. YES! Someone has indeed stolen it. I couldn't bring myself to believe it was any of my colleagues. If they were to do it, they could've stolen my purse on the day we got our salary. Went back to work-place to check the CCTV... And true enough, a stranger came in the storeroom and ransacked our bags. This bastard did his dirty job within 2 minutes. That include walking into our shop, entering the storeroom, stealing our stuff and leaving the place. He's a PRO, man...
One of my collegue lost her purse as well.... Reported the case to the police station later in the evening. Wasted quite a lot of time at the police station. The "mata" told us other thieving case... I can say he's a "GREAT" story teller. He tends to end some of his sentences with some sign language giving me, May Xian(colleague) and Ivy(taukenio) a hard time guessing what he was trying to tell us.
We also heard from other shop, the same case happened to their workers just few days before my very own purse got stolen. More securities were added to my floor for a few days... Yea! Only that few days after bloody thieving case. The bastard is still on loose... So, BEWARE!!














0 comments:
Post a Comment