Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Randomness

March-Babies' Birthday...

Grace's 20th Birthday on the 18th of March.

Second Pigz to turn 20...

Getting ready to "face" the cake... *blink blink*


Unfortunately, I couldn't take any photo on the night before Joyce's birthday(17th March). Went to her house to surprise her sometime near to midnight.

Other March Birthdays:
Patricia Tan a.k.a. Ketamie Tan ~ 17th March
Jackson Ho ~ 21st March
Ida Goh O Wan Lengan(3rd Pigz) ~ 29th March

p/s: March is "POKKAI" month.

Went out with Caryn, Boon Jiun and her sis this morning. Went to the corner kopitiam opposite town's Everrise. IT's my first time going there. The laksa is nice but Chong Choon's laksa is still the best... Love the atmosphere... It's just soooo like old kopitiam... =)

Hey! Don't you think mummy's cooking is still the best? I won't need to worry bout eating fishies coz mummy will bone the fish for me... WAKAKAKAKA~


Btw, the book I mentioned in one of my last few post, "Bound" written by Donna Jo Napoli... It's a plagiarised piece of work. It's sooooooo damn Cinderella... Only thing is, it's a China version Cinderella story.

Currently reading "Austere Academy (A Series of Unfortunate Events #5)" by Lemony Snicket.... It's a children book... Cant understand why it took me sooo long to read the book.

Bought "The Hundred Secret Senses" by Amy Tan... Cant wait to read it.... =)

Another interesting book... "The Tales of Beedle the Bard" by J.K. Rowling.

Next Monday will be my last day working with cartoon... =) So, guess I can spend more time blogging again...

OH! Before I forget! Currently watching D.I.E. (hong kong series).... It's sooooo GOOD!

Also watched The Lion King(Special Edition) just now.... It's sooo damn "WHAO"!

Think that's all for today... See ya all soon....

2 comments:

the amazing kuli said...

hey ther,
i found you thru googling keropok.
i like ur blog entries.
:)

LOLOZ -the- SIPOOTIEE said...

hey! Ur's is cool too... ;) I'm serious bout that. =)

 
Wronski Lover | TNB