I guess most of you would've known what day it is today.
Not that much for myself though. Didn't have the mood to fool anyone.
Went out with Boon Jiun and Ida.... Let's see what we've been up to for the day...
Went to 7th mile for badminton. Didn't expect that badminton court to be sooooo damn HC (high class)... OK... I was just exagerating. It's just ways better than the Stapok Court and Winner Court. St. Joseph's is still the best coz it's FREE(for students)! Another good thing about the 7th mile badminton court is, it's cheap. One court only cost RM3 per hour. That's tooo damn cheap compared to the other two badminton court which cost around RM 7-8 per hour.
Haih... This is getting more and more lame. I think I better stop fooling you. Didn't play badminton at 7th mile(never even set my feet there). Played at Winner Court. Not much. It's a bit dull coz there are only the 3 of us playing. Another thing, I'm not sure bout the 7th mile badminton court's rate. Was crapping....
Later after that, went to mum's canteen for lunch. Helped her for a while before heading straight to MBKS swimming pool. Yea... swimming of course. Changed and threw ourself into the pool. We're soooooo damn right dumb to ever get ourself into the small pool. Don't know how to put the feeling into words. Just imagine youself underwater in a crocodile lake/river....
Ehhemmm.... Sorry... I was fooling around again... I know it's lame... I'm soooo damn sorry.... Now, back to the topic. I was serious bout going to MBKS swimming pool... See, I'm quite honest, right? At least I told you part of the truth. We didn't swim in the small pool... Went to the big pool instead.... We had more fun swimming compared to playing badminton, considering the number of people going out today.
Sent Ida and Boon Jiun home after that. That's all for Pigz today. Swimming is FUN!
Rahim texted me today. Chatted for a while before he told me he has got a new girlfriend and she's from ex-U6B and her name start with A. The possible girls can only be Anas, Audrey Teo and Audrey Ang. NGAHAHAHAH! I smell something rotten! YES! He failed to fool me... SEE! Am I smart?
Later after that, I received another message from a guy called Nurul Ambia Lim Kim Beng a.k.a. Armpit Lim. Here's the message,
"Kpd rakan2 yg m'genali nurul ambia lim. Apabila membaca msj ini diharapkn banyak2 bersabar. Kerana beliau telah pun meninggalkan dunia pada hr ini....................
beliau telah meninggalkan dunia untuk menjadi angkasawan ke-2 mewakili malaysia ke bulan...Hehe"
OK... He's soooo damn kanasai (like shit) but I have to admit that he's creative... OK... That's not the message he sent me today (I know u're confused now)... He sent that to me and a few friends last year end. Hey, he really got me fooled for a while last time... So, people... Don't ever fool anyone like him. First, hearing or reading this kinda news can give a big blow to your family or friends who love you. Second, that message is Ambia's work, so don't be a copycat.
Do you think I would still fall for his joke after that first message? NGAHAHAHA! NO WAY! This one below is the one he sent me today....
"I think i've fallen 4 u so deeply that i x think i can bare it anymore... I must tell u!Dear, i love u so very much... My feelings for u r true, so would u except my love? I'd b heartbroken if u say x... So wat say u...
fall for that huh... Hehe! April fool..."
This kinda message can never fool me... Thanx to Natalie Tan Sze Chiaw who sent me a LESBIAN LOVE LETTER 3 years ago(I did not suspect this babi to be the one fooling me. Was expecting some F3 choir friend) and Toh Boon Jiun who sms-ed with me using the identity of an engtao caucasian who's studying in dono what sai private college in Kuching. I knew they're fooling me. Just love fooling around with them... =)
Anyway. Enough of fooling here and there.... It's time to stop here for today... Wana watch D.I.E.... By the way, Ketiak Lee yang rasa cute, I can watch AOD till ngong arr... You can only watch for 1 month. WAKAKAKAKAKA!!!!
What if I tell you all those things above are just aprilfool joke?
Are you fooled by a fool?
HAPPY LOOFLIRPA!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














2 comments:
yeah .. twice .. !! Huhuhu
LOL!!! Glad to read that...
Post a Comment