Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Game and Food

First time playing lasertag.... We divided ourself into 2 groups of 3.

The Red Team... *Lauya Team*

The Green Team... *Charlie's Angels*

Grace couldn't join us for the second round. So, we got ourself another player, Cheryl.

Anyway, to those of you who haven't play lasertag, it's situated opposite Swinburne and somewhere above chillipadi. The duration for each game is 15 minutes. RM4 per person. 15 minutes can sound too short for RM4. Do try the game.... It's exciting!!

We went to play again on Monday night. Headed straight to Sunny Hill after the game.



Ketiak rasa cute with ice-cream. Yea, i think she's cute when she close her mouth. =)

One of our new girl. wakakaka~



Loloz is getting fatter lately. Thanx to mummy and those aunties in the canteen for feeding me soooo much. This is mummy's doughtnut. Wana try? Get it at St. Joseph Primary School's Canteen. Make sure you get it in the morning. You won't find it again after recess.

This is "linut"... I'm not sure how to pronounce it. It's a Melanau Food. Linut is a kind of glue-ish thing made of sago. The Melanaus ate it like rice back in the old time. They'll usually serve it along with other spicy dishes and soup, i think. You must eat it while it's still hot otherwise it won't taste dat nice. According to one of the aunties at the canteen, you must eat it when you mention it(I think it's a superstition la). Superstition or not, at least I get to eat it again the other day. I felt a bit sick the first time I ate it but it took me a while to start enjoy it's uniqueness. YUMZ!

Edamame. Never expect this bean to taste sooo good. They're yummy...



BTW, before I go off for today.... I'm currently watching
Catch Me Now



and

A Journey Called Life

and and and

reading The Kitchen God's Wife by Amy Tan.

The Hundred Secret Senses by Amy Tan is good too... =)

Time for TV.... bye bye!

0 comments:

 
Wronski Lover | TNB