Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

ACCA Survival Race 2008

The ACCA Survival Race was held on the 1st of May. Participated in the race with Boon Jiun, Miang Hong, Tiaky and Anne.

The first task we got is, we need to find the Red Shirt comittees at the area between "Official Residence" and "Former Law and Order"... After reading that, the 5 of us were lost... "Where?" Cyn called her dad to ask and found out where it is... It's the area between the old court and Astana. Cyn and Jas searched the court while me, Jiun and Ann searched the waterfront. We searced for a while and then decided that we should use the sampan to go over the other side of the river.



Yeap... We found them... =)


We got our first clue. 3-01-02 RPR Matang. This is the part that delay us... RPR Matang? What place is this? We stopped by a lot of places and made a lot of phone call to get there. A lot of the local people didn't gave us clear direction until we found a cute guy and his girlfriend/wife. With his help, we found RPR Matang. That's when we found out RPR stands for Rancangan Perumahan Rakyat. When we reached the address given, 3-01-02, we saw "You came to the wrong 3-01-02". "WTH!" We met some fraud saying it's upstair. I feel like burning down his house when he got us fooled, wasted our time. His neighbour is kind enough to tell us that there's another RPR. We found it in the end. Exactly the same address. But me and Cyn were of no use when we arrive. We're asked to balance some sheet thing and tell them whether it's debit or credit. We failed coz we can't afford to lose more time. 1 point gone. Got the second clue. An animated picture of Red Bridge and people barbequeing. Where else can that be? =)

Our smile faded when we knew what we have to do. Light up some fire to boil egg. But I'm proud to show you, after some hard work, we succeeded. =)

We're working so hard lighting up the fire when a man came to our place and say he wana borrow some fire and poke a twig to our fire. *kanasai!* When we asked the committee to help us take our group photo, he posted for the photo as well.... Anyway, he's still funny and friendly. We found out that he's the president of some ACCA thing. I'm not that sure.


After boiling the egg, our next clue is "Satang Talang Talang Matang".... Getting a bit lost. So, in the end, we followed other participants' car. At this last destination, we get to enjoy some barbequed food. BBQ chicken wings, lamb, sausages and burger... YUM!


BoonJiun paid more than just RM30 to participate in this race. She fell down before we even started our journey. Thanks to one of the participants from other group for her wound.



Interesting prizes to be given out. They've got top5, best and second best loser, first to get into t-shirt, first to send package, first and last to get their egg boiled and some consolation prize.




Feeling the feel of getting all the prizes.



The Empress


I think we're almost the last group to leave that place. I think that's what live in every Pigz, we cannot stop enjoying. Even after we reach Kuching, we still manage to find some time for movie, Ironman. =)



Before I forget, was with Lihwa, Pan, Oliver, Josh, Joyce, Jason surving the blogs last night at Jase's Tea Room. Came into my blog and saw this pathetic creature spamming my tagboard. He started with "**** u", then "FUCK u", then "come and see the real blog ". Dear Edmund Tan, I dono who you are and mind you, if your blog is a real blog, you don't have to come to my blog and leave your blog's add here. I'm very sorry I have to delete it. I agree with LiHwa that you just wana attract some attention to your own blog. If you think my blog is not a real blog, then get lost. This is my territory, I can do whatever I want with my blog. No offence to others who drop their add. I don't mind if you just drop by to greet and leave your blog's add.

0 comments:

 
Wronski Lover | TNB