Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian

The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Capian is SUPER THE DUPER THE NICEE!!!!

I gona watch it again.... wakakaka!!! and again and AGAIN!!!!

Nice movie are worth watching twice or more, right? RIGHT??

I never have much problem with my height until I found myself stretching my neck to get full view of the screen...

Lucky that guy lower down his head before I get the urge to kick his head... ;P

Before I got carried away from the title, there's not much I wana say bout the movie coz I cant remember what I wana say and to stop myself from giving out spoiler...

OH! yea... now I remember... Prince Caspian is SUPER HANDSOME! just good looking... =) Lucy and Edmund changed a lot too.... As for Susan, she's prettier.... Her eyes are beautiful... Peter? not much change... =)

Think that's all for tonight...

YAWNZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ~

0 comments:

 
Wronski Lover | TNB