Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

5th Sarawak Regional Lasallian Convention

I think everyone would've known that the petrol's price is going to increase tomorrow....

Went out for dinner just now....

Can say all the road to petrol station is jammed with traffic...

Sigh...

Let's hope I dont get grounded because of that...

Anyway, let's get to the topic...



OTs and participants of the 5th Sarawak Regional Lasallian Leadership Convention (2008).

Nasi Lemak... YUMZZ!


Here are some photos I've taken during "creative workshop".... What are they doing?

They're divided into pairs. One will have to shape their own statue(their partner)... If u never get the chance to disturb your friend, this is the time you can do it... =)

Poor little fellow....

Daniel

Since it's a creative workshop, our fellow participants became so creative that they brought their "statues" together made them pose like Leslie and Daniel. JIAN! XD

Stella and Saffazuan.... JIAN!


I cant remember which session this is... Those who think they have formed the longest human chain were required to lift their hand.... That's Leslie... I don't know why he's so confident when there's no one standing next to him...

I have the feeling they can see.... =P Confident betul...

Isaac during one of the sessions...

Geraldine Olive Chang got bored of her secretariat job....

Batu... One of the main activities during closing ceremony... On the stone, the participants and some OTs have written how they're going to "take the lead" after the convention...

Boys.... They can sleep wherever they want to...

Howard using hailer during meeting.... I guess he worked too hard till he lost his voice... kesiann~

Team work

Wariq with his sexy pose


Here are some photos of me and Van and others... Taken on the last day of the convention....

Su Lyn

Wai Tien

Jonathan

Choulyin

Sean

Claire

Jason

Jude

Anton

Kim Li

Ethina

Howard

Maurice

Rasa sexy.... Edwin and Geraldine Chan

John (playing the role of John Baptist De La Salle during this year's Heritage Play)

Wariq




Will post some more photos for the convention when I get them... That's if I'm rajin enough... =)



Anyway... I don't know why I kept hearing and reading "The best part of something is also the worst part of that something"(It's ok if you dont understand. You can skip this para).... I never bother why is it like that at first... But I think I understand it a little bit now... The best part in a relationship are the sweet memories you have with your love one. And the worst part? Sweet memories too... Sweet memories can cause a lot of pain when you're trying to let go(when a relationship is broken).... Oh well.... Let's not be jiwang...



I'm currently reading "The Last Empress" by Anchee Min.

Till then.... Happy Petrol Naik Harga and Happy Belated Gawai!!

Nitezez! =)

2 comments:

choulyin.tan said...

Lovena + Vanessa = JIAN!!!! hahahaa...i look good, no?? hahaha....

LOLOZ -the- SIPOOTIEE said...

HAHAHAHA! Choulyin is the JIAN-est!!

 
Wronski Lover | TNB