Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Tagged

Was reading Jessie's blog...

"I shall tag: Julia, Michael, Kathryn, (those are the main three active bloggers who deserves some TAG)and anyone else who reads this post:ppp"

Well, since I'm extremely free now...

Your 5 impressions on him/her
- eyes
- naughty like my bros
- keep me entertained
- gentleman
- adorable

1Most memorable things he/she has give/done to you :
- He looked straight into my eyes? That's so sexay!

If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason is because :
- Mana tahu...

5 things found in my bag
- chewing gum
- pen
- angpao(coz my purse got curi-ed)
- lip balm
- hand sanitizer

5 things found in my purse/wallet
- lui $$$
- ic
- driving license
- cards
- apa lagi?

5 favourite things in my room
- pillow
- BED!
- MONKEY! <3
- book (The Last Empress)
- comforter!

5 things I always wanted to do
- exploring!
- hanging out with PIGZ!
- watch movies and series
- ENJOY! (wch include eating, playing and sleeping)
- oh yea! Hanging out with family too!

5 things I am currently into
- Editing photos
- Editing videos
- reading "The Last Empress"
- Watching movies
- what else?

List out the top 4 you would wish for
- travel around the world!
- Always have have a happy home like now (A home where you can always find your fam)
- Hang out with PIGZ!
- to be successful in my career...
- I just wana add another 1... "Reaching out and touching hearts"... =)


[You]
First Name : Lovena
Nickname : Kiki, Lolo, Sipootie, Lengloi, Nana, Bak Kut Teh, Taytek...
What do people normally mistake your name as : Volena -_-"
Birthday : 30 Sept 1988
Birthplace : Kuching
Time of Birth : no idea
Single or taken : taken by Dennis Oh
Zodiac sign : Dragon (WHAOM!)

[Your Appearence]
How tall are you : 159 cm
Wish you were taller : erm... Sometime?
Eye color : brown
Eye color you want : just brown kua...
Natural Hair color : black
Current Hair color : black + a few strand of gray hair
Short or long hair : LONG
Ever dye your hair a bizarre color : NO
Last time you did something dramatic with your hair : If you count perming my hair is dramatic?
Glasses or contacts : Glasses... Not wearing now coz I can see without them.
Do you wear make-up : When I'm rajin enough...
Ever had hair extensions : NOP
Paint your nails : Ofcourse!

[In the opposite gender]
What color eyes : ??
What color hair : ??
Shy or Outgoing : Outgoing? But I LOVE kacau-ing guys who are SHY! *grinz*
Looks or personality : Can I have both?
Sexy or Cute : BOTH!
Serious or Fun : FUN! But serious when he's supposed to be serious.
Older or Younger than you : no idea...
A turn on : SWEET!
A turn off : dono...

[This or that]
Flowers or Chocolates : chocs kua... flowers are "cute" though... Dono what I'm saying.
Pepsi or Coke : cincai
Rap or Rock : ROCK?
Relationship or One night stand : no idea...
School or Work : Mestila SCHOOL!
Love or Money : Can I have both?
Movies or Music : I can't live without both *Like Bao Lin! =P)
Country or City : Both...
Sunny or Rainy days : Both...
Friends or Family : FAMILY! (Pigz are considered as family, ryt? XP)

[Have you ever]
Lied : I'm an idiot if I never lie....
Stole something : erm... maybe?
Smoked : NO WAY!
Broke someone's heart : YEAP
Had your heart broken : YEAP
Wondered what was wrong with you : I can be super bossy...
Wish you were a prince/princess : Princess who fights in war....
Liked someone who was taken : If Dennis Oh is taken, then YES...
Shaved your head : SOTTED!
Been in love : erm.... not sure... Am I still too young to be in love?
Used chopsticks : I'm a chinese! Mestilaaa....
Sang in the mirror to yourself : Ngiehehe~ Erm.... I hummed in front of the mirror when I'm brushing my teeth... Does that count?

[Favorites]
Flower : anything...
Candy : anything....
Song : Nice songs...
Scent : ermm.... tak tahu arr...
Color : Red, blue, orange, green, black, white.... anything laa....
Movie : Cartoon and Kancheong punya movie... =)
Singer : terlalu banyak laa...
Word : Everything!/ Food?
Junk food : Anything I can find in the fridge or cabinet when I wana watch movie.
Website : Anything... i rely a lot on Wikipedia for info.
Location : Home
Animal : NO RATS or gelik-gelik punya animal...
Ever cried over someone : YEAP
Is there anything you wish you could change about yourself : I wana slim down my ass but am not sure whether I dould do dat or not... My exclassmates said they'll marry me if I could (macamla it's an offer for me... *puke* XP)... Other than that, I dono what I could change coz I dono what I wana change.... I have more than I could ever ask for...
Do you think you are attractive :
Don't you think I'm attractive? I think I am! wakakaka~

If you had to choose a fairytale as your life what would you choose : Ha? Mcm most of the nice characters in the fairytales don have parents or siblings... How to choose?
Do you play any sports : badminton, swimming, cycling?, chasing Nicky around the house?

I'll tag....

Anyone... If you're free enough to do it... =)

2 comments:

Ignatius Lau said...

159cm!
You're that short?
HAHAHAHAHAH!!!

: P

It's been a while.

LOLOZ -the- SIPOOTIEE said...

ISH ISH ISH...

Macam la u're super tall... XP

 
Wronski Lover | TNB