Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Loloz miss home

I'll start with my new friends.... This was taken after we were released earlier from activity for being the most "sporting" group....

Li Hwa

Joyce

The SUI CHA BO

MY BELOVED BABES!!! Grace and Ida couldn't turn up because...... they didn't know I'm leaving for Johor.... Sorry dears.... LOVE U ALL LOTZ!!


Lastly.... Those that i miss the most....

The Taysssss....


Love YA ALLL!!!

Will be back sooner than u guys expect....

adieu~


*Was in a rush las night... So, didn't get to post this entry properly... Next entry will be up very soon, i hope...

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Hi!
U sound sad.. yea, i miss the old group too.. evry1's evrywhr.. very scattered..
yes, i confirm going to miri d.. orientation on the 21st..
I miss you too!
I forgot to come online just now.

lolo! u are goin to come home soon! and see pan and oliver..

LOLOZ -the- SIPOOTIEE said...

HAHAHAHA!!! Yea.... can't wait la....

U're leaving around this time rite?

 
Wronski Lover | TNB