Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

hmmm...

The following photos were taken before i left Kuching... Hmm... That's before I know I have to come to Johore. This entry was trapped in the draft for a long long time.... Actually, they're quite a few of entries that I wanted to post.... Which were stuck as drafts too.... Neways, gona post one of them now... Some, i'll post them later la... =)

Badminton... The Blacks vs the Whites

The Black&White vs The Black&White

The only human out of colour... Owange.....

This.... is.... one of the coolest events of the year!!! DAMN!!! I cant go to KL to watch the national competition!!! It's supposed to be held in Johore.... Mana tahu, they changed the venue to KL in the end, wch according to one of my friends is due to another band event which will be held in KL oso..... -_-"

Chung Hua, Miri

The participating schools..... COOLELE~

Hotties.... To tell u the truth... I miss them very badly....

And this JIAN girl too....

YUM! This is delicious.... Chix feet from "Chicking Eating House"... Funny name...

Tauhu!!! YUMZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edamame....

Unagi!!! OMG!!!

Marvin's favourite.... Kani....

Different type of dates.... Brought back from Arab by one of St.Jo Primary school's teacher....

Baked Cheeserice!!!!!

Mocha!

BABIZ!

Moroll! Seriosly... Try this... It's cheap and YUMMY!

This place is called Hijau.... Situated at BDC.... How to explain?? From the airport round-a-bout to BDC, u'll find the BIG letters of H-I-J-A-U, each printed on a single board on your left hand side as u travel along the road.... Ermmm.... Foood is mamatei(it means average) ony la....

Grilled sotoing... They say it's different from the stalls outside... yea... I can see that... They don mix the sotong with sambal.... And the price is quite expensiv too... But worth trying laa....

Cute lil MARVIN! I really miss him!! He's soooo darn CUTE! Talked to him yesterday...
ME: So, it's Friday today... U must be sleeping in Jeje's(elder sis) room, eh... (He sleep with me every Friday, it's an agreement for wad i cant remember)
MARVIN: Yeap
ME: You must be very happy... You can have all the bed for yourself now... You can turn here and there and no one will kick u back (OK, I know it's a bit aggressive, but you won't like it when people hit u in the face, especially your nose or kick you in the stomach while you're having your sweet dreams... You won't like that right?)
MARVIN: Happy... a bit la... But I'll be more happy to sleep in your room when you're home....

AWWWW!!! Can u see???!!! How adorable he can be.... He's only an eight-year-old. So, I gona let him sleep with me everynight when I go back.... And I'm soooo gona get him a KungFu Panda soft toy... Yea, I'm spoiling him again... But don't you think he deserve it??

Mum's SOUP! OMG!!! I'm craving for THIS!!! This is really something you cannot find outside....

Toasted bread from 4th mile's Expert...

Nicky(15) and Marvin's(8) Birthday cakes....

My lovely bros..... Misssssss them sooooooooooooo MUCH!!!

OMG!!!! Can you see this?? Nw... Let me reveal the story behind this entry.... Was uploading photos for this entry until I saw this pix.... Right away, I've got a very crazy idea.... I asked, "DO YOU GUYS WANA EAT MCD RIGHT NOW?". Immediately, I get replies from 2 boys downstair(Jardian and Nicky), "YES YES!!! Je, you go out to tapao...". Me:"..."

So, the ending is.... I really went out to get McD with Nicky.... Even though I know eating BigMac at night is DAMN fattening..... And this entry remain as draft until today (when it's supposed to be posted on 15th June)....

An outing with fellow Lasallians... Jonas is really funny... He never fail to entertain everyone around him....

I think I should stop here! DAMN! Feel like packing right away and fly back to Kuching.... No la... Actually I have to stop here because this is the last pix.... wakakakaka~ But I can still go on...


Today is Saturday night... I wonder why people are going back to their room sooo early... 11pm??? That's just the most ideal time during weekends to go online right?? Right now, me and Caryn Woo are the only two online outside the college's audi(it's a lousy audi btw, lousier than St.Jo's) But the Uni's main Auditorium is waysssssss better than St.Jo's... It's HUGE and grand....

I must stop here... Got to go... Got Communication Workshop to attend tommorrow... 8am-5.30pm... They must be kidding me... Spoiling my beautiful Sunday lepak time....

That's all for tonight... Nitezez!! BYE BYE!

0 comments:

 
Wronski Lover | TNB