Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

TAG

Loloz the Sipootie kena tagged by dear Choulyin Tan yang miang-miang belaka yang akan kena pijak when I see her.... XP I wana go watch national level band competition!!!!!! UWAAA!!!

1. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Love at first sight for food happen all the time... =)

2. Your dream wedding?
Wedding on vacation.... Maybe have a simple wedding party with close family and friends first... =)

3. Which is better, life or death?
Life.... You won't die until you lived...

4. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
To have all my dream come true...

5. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
If the sun shines after the rain, memang got rainbow laa..... XP

6. What will make you twirl in your room and roll on your bed and break out in scream or laughter?
"That all my problems have been solved for me ^^ " - Choulyin
For now, telling me that I can go back to Kuching tomorrow morning will surely send me to heaven...

7. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Ermm.... Travelling... Treat my family and friends to a nice meal... Maybe donate a bit lo (I kan baik hati... wakakaka!)...

8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
No idea... I'm a coward...

9. Would you swim in a vat of chocolate?
I like choc... But NO!

10. What is the stupidest (serious) thing you have ever done?
It's like asking me how many times I've showered/bathed since I was born....

11. Which type of cars do u love the most?
Cars that can travel on land, in the air, on water and underwater.... Just crapping... Car with aircon that can bring me around...

12. Which do you prefer from your other half? A hug or a kiss?
I want both, can?

13. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you, point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
Point out la.... Better than I keep doing the wrong thing....

14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Things I already have.....

15. Are you a shopaholic or not?
Not really.... I am, only when I'm rich...

16. What do you like about yourself?
I dono... everything?

17. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
To be more genenous... =P

18. What makes you feel disappointed?
When I travelled a long long journey to search for a certain thing (especially food) and find that I couldn't get what I wanted to get.... waste effort....

19. If given a chance, do you want to see your future?
NO! I want surprises!

20. What's the best way to die in your opinion?
To live my life to it's fullest before die-ing....

I'll tag.... My otak betul-betul blank now.... I'll just tag anyone who wana kena tag la...

0 comments:

 
Wronski Lover | TNB