Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

My "Daemon"

Have you watched "The Golden Compass"?

In that movie, a daemon is like a person's soul. No one can survive without a daemon. In their world, a daemon exist as animals.

Did you ever realise we have such thing in our world nowadays? Only that most of our daemons exist in an electronic form...

Mine "daemon" got into an accident last night. It dropped into a pool of water... And I'm not sure whether it can still function or not. According to my friends who experienced this kinda situation before, they suggested that i bogelkan my "daemon" and leave it to dry for 2-3days.

I can't do anything now, feeling rather handicapped... Mine daemon is hanging in my room; still in coma.... And I've always been aware that I rely too much on it, my only source to communicate with fam and friends, my alarm clock, my reminder, my contact list, my calender, my calculator, my mp3 player, my camera, my torchlight, my notepad, my game device, my "watch", my timer, my stopwatch and more laa..... Sighness... Should've brought an extra one....

So, ya... I wana inform everyone, you won't be able to contact me in these 2 days.I won't be able to reply your message or your call... If you really need to find me, call my parents. They'll give you my friends' number.

And LiHwa... I'm very sorry coz I cannot wish you at 12am last night....

HAPPY 20's, LIHWA!!!!!!!! YOU'RE OLD!!!! :)

Anyway, I gtg... Let's pray that my "daemon" will recover and can function after 2-3days of rest....

SIGH... JAOZ~

1 comments:

mrronnieteo said...

LOVENA!!!!

New Harry Potter 6 trailer out on youtube!!!

Quickly watch!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBGbKCm_pQQ&eurl=http://justjared.buzznet.com/page/4/

 
Wronski Lover | TNB