But now, I'll like to inform everyone, my daemon has recovered and it's still functioning as usual... I cant really believe it at first, but it's really a miracle... Never knew a handphone could survive a pool of water...
Anyway, read a comment from Ronnie which sent me to heaven few days ago (still in heaven right now)....
" Ronnie said...
LOVENA!!!!
New Harry Potter 6 trailer out on youtube!!!
Quickly watch!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBGbKCm_pQQ&eurl=http://justjared.buzznet.com/page/4/
Thursday, July 31, 2008 9:58:00 PM"
Ronnie, I LOVE YOU TO BITS!!!!! hahahaha~
Watched "The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor" in City Square last Saturday night... It was GREAT!!
Can't wait to watch "The Dark Knight"!!! Got a lot of good comments for that movie. Heard that Batman is super HOT too... *mata terbeliak + air liur meleleh*
Anyway, wanted to post an entry today coz it's a very special day.... I oso dono why i think it's so special lo... After all, it's just another day.... XP All i know is, many people are getting married today!!! And, oh! Today will be the Opening Ceremony for OLIMPIAK in Beijing too! Saddeningly, mum called to tell me they're watching live Olympic's Opening Ceremony at home while the only thing i can do is, imagine how grand it is... =(
Really appreciate the extraordinarily good internet connection today.... I finally get to upload the video I've tried and tried and tried to upload for ages.... I wana end today's post with a photo slide for my belovedest! It's just a simple 1... But I love the song!
HAPPY 08.08.08!!!!














6 comments:
adoi...you wana watch Batman just cos the Batman is cute?? JIAN!!!!
haha...and yes, the Olympic opening is very very grand, especially the lighting of the torch!!
aiya...i click "publish comment" before I watched the videos.. -_-"
I loved the final video =)
LOL! That's one of the main reason why we watch movies in cinema right?? Can get a better view of the HOT guys in the movie... HAHAHAHAHAAH! AIYOOOO! MAke me jealous niaaaaa.... I wana watch badminton game in the TV oso knt... Not clear.... Sien le....
Eh Eh... Saw 1 Olympic swimmer very hot le.... cant remember the name....
Aiyak...terlupak nak rply the second comment.... thanxxx.... XP I like the song a lot... hahaha~
haha! love u too lovena! :P
when i saw the video the first thought in my otak was "Must tell Lovi!!" LoL I was ahem checking some celeb gossips :P
hehehe can't wait!!! all they mention in the trailer is that it's out THIS YEAR!! Could be anytime between now and 31.12.2008!!
SOBZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They're gona delay it till next JULY...
Sakit hati....
I really nak pengsan now...
="(
Post a Comment