Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

The 1 Week at HOME

Well, one week is really too short... Again, I have said this many many times, it's better than no holiday at all... wakakaka!



It's grandpa's and granduncle's BIGDAY party!!! Time to meet up with lovely and cute cousins...

My granduncle love mahjong game... It's as if he live to play mahjong... So, they got him this cake...

My grandpa on the other hand isn't that crazy about mahjong... But he love his durian trees behind his house and the farm back in Sematan... He said I cheated him... XP yea, i did... I told him that I'll get durian from him when I know I havta leave Kuching to come to Johore...

Joe joe... He's naughty like his dad...

Wen Wen.... She look like her dad...

Xing Ni... Joe Joe's elder sis...

Persatuan cousin

My Chiak-Pa-Too-Eng-Bo-Su-Cho punya brother.... *goyang palak*

Really... I dont understand why he enjoy being a chao-agua and annoy the hell out of me....

It's hard to make them take photo... All I said to them was "If you don't take a pix now, later when u get older and your face is covered with lotsa wrinkle, you'll regret... @^%#$" WAKAKAKA! The smart me!

Me and Tiaky....

Me, Gia and Tiaky... We look as if we're taking wedding photo... wakakaka~

Me, Tiaky, Oli, Pan and Teng...

Me and Ryn at Kuching Fest...
One of the reason why I couldnt wait to get back to Kuching is because of Kuching Fest... All those pesta they held in UTM is BORING! In UTM here, you'll surely find many stall selling keropok lekor, syrup drinks, the-not-nice punya roti john, burger, nasi lemak, otar-otar and etc etc...

Tiaky, Gia and Grassie....

Jiun and Jasmine....


Really miss the feel of my home... Nevermind... I will be back very very soon....

UPDATE:
Was reading a blog entry about JPA scholarship by Lim Kit Siang.

"JPA scholarships - why, why, why?
Letters
by A student

Dear YB,

I have some question to ask on JPA Scholarship which I don’t understand.

1. Perkongsian kuasa dengan kaum-kaum lain di dalam pilihan raya 1955 membuktikan bahawa

i. orang melayu berupaya menwujudkan perpaduan antara kaum

ii. tindakan pemimpin pada masa itu adalah keterlaluan

iii. orang melayu sanggup berkorban demi mencapai kemerdekaan

iv. orang bukan melayu terhutang budi kepada orang melayu ........"

This line -->"...orang bukan melayu terhutang budi kepada orang melayu..." really caught my attention... So, I'm not the only one who was bothered by this statement... I never heard anything so racist back in Sarawak... It really gave me quite a bit of shock when I entered uni... During the 1st week in UTM, which was our orientation week, we were required to attend many talk in the hall... I can conclude that quite a few of those talk were kinda racist... So, I never bother to listen. Some of the those lecturers who gave some speeches even tried to close our eyes to what is actually happening outside the uni... Cant really remember what they say.... But it's enough to stop me from paying attention to their talk.

0 comments:

 
Wronski Lover | TNB