Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Life in UTM

I just realised I haven't show you guys my room in UTM.... After listening to comments from my friends how sucky their room are, I realise my room is considered quite not bad.... Apart from the dull colour, everything is in good condition... Plus, I don't havta share my room with more than 1 person... And I will be able to get a single room in Semester 2 if I apply earlier... Really must say my college is very well located... It's situated very close to the center of campus(which means we're close to the library and the main entrance) and have 3 food archades nearby (while other college only have 1 food archade each)...






To Babiz, I can't lose weight with these much of food in stock... So don't worry.... =P

One of our dinner party....

"Healthy" people with "healthy" lifestyle.... XP

Rambutan party...

In library: The library facilities are considered very good compared to the other libraries I went to before....

2nd of August: Before we head off to JB for PC Fair....

In Programming class: So far, I think basic programming is quite fun.... Just for now, can...

First time using UTM's bus to go to class.... Before this, we just walked there coz it takes arnd 10 minutes to get to our faculty....

Me with "what do you call that thing"? I ony can rmb the word "kulit"....

I SAW MONKEY ON THE LOOSE!!!

This is one of my favouritest drink.... kakaka~ Cant believe I can find it here....

Yummilicious meal...

Mangosteen.... My friends call it "Huang Hou"(Empress).... I dono what they meant when they say "Huang Hou"... Thought it's some very complicated term in mandrin... Mana tahu, they meant mangosteen... -_-"

Wild Rambutan..... MAN! I'm such a SAKAI! I don't even know it existed!!!

Fried cempedak.... It's sooooooo tasty!!!

Inai.... This is how they do it.... That's Yi Xuan's hand by the way...

This is mine, after I washed off the dried brown paste... U havta leave the brown paste to dry for 1 hour plus before you rinse it off... Last for around 1 week.... Mine is not as nice as YiXuan's though....

TONIGHT!:

Have you ever realise that a cooling pad can do more than just cooling you laptop???

See... When the fan has malfunctioned....

You can use your cooling pad as fan! LOLOZ is SUPER SMART!



Unlike the fancy cooling pad that Caryn Woo use.... She cant really use it to cool herself because it's very FRAGILE.... wakakaka~ That's the advantage of using the not so nice-looking(but multi-purpose) punya cooling pad like mine.... So, why don you all just get one like mine!! wakakakakakaaaa!!

KK!!! Think that's all for tonight!!!

GTG~ I've set my curfew to 11.30pm.... And I'm already 10minutes LATE!!!!!!!

BYE BYE

2 comments:

choulyin.tan said...

ahah...it's called "Wayang Kulit"..the nin jiom pei pa koa wan..hahahahaha

LOLOZ -the- SIPOOTIEE said...

LOL~~~~ Yea yea yea!!! hahahah~
Wayang Kulit... really forgot the name, eh... wakakakaka~ XP

 
Wronski Lover | TNB