Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

School Rally

There's been a talk held at St. Joseph Primary School canteen just now. Some talk organized by PIBG for Primary 6 students... Guess it's all about pursuing their dream or to encourage them to work hard for UPSR (feels like ages since I myself sat for UPSR)....

Before they finalise the whole event, a gentleman came up the stage inviting students and teachers to sing the "National Anthem of St. Joseph"... (excuse me?) I assumed that I have heard wrongly and that he actually asked them to sing the national anthem followed by the school rally... But no... he repeated "NATIONAL ANTHEM OF ST. JOSEPH" again before they start singing.

I couldn't tell whether he's wrong or I myself doesn't know that school rally can also be called "national anthem of ..."

I even forgot to raise my right hand to the left of my chest until I saw some of the secondary prefects and students doing that. Can't blame me... they're not singing the school rally in English but in Bahasa Malaysia... sigh... Why in BM???

Wondering what will happen to the future Josephians.... Will they know the existence of our english version school rally?


OHHH NOOOO!!!!






BTW....


HAPPY BELATED 20 TO MY BELOVED BABIZ!!


Ida...

Third Pigz to turn 20(29th March)... =)

Tiakiee...

4th Pigz... 7th April...


Who's next??

0 comments:

 
Wronski Lover | TNB