Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

FOOD in and around UTM

Stone rice with seafood from Kim and Gary.... It's HOTT 'n' NICEE!!

Cheesy brocolli also from Kim and Gary.... NICE!

Hiong Pia

YUM YUM

My NEW favourite!! Tako! The one you find in "Number1 Taman U" is nicer than the one you find in "113/311 Taman U".... YUMMY!

Mashed potato salad with raisin

The Art of 303 kitchen

Simple and "creative" lunch.... I forgot that salted egg have to be cooked. I was halfway breaking it when i realise it is still liquidish.... So, my room mate mixed it with the egg and make a steamed duck+chicken egg.

Tang Yuan from MeiSan mama. Some of them have choc filling while others have grounded peanut filling. NICE!!

Real yummy dessert where you can find in "Number 1" at Taman U. The one on top is creamy pumkin soup and the one below i sago honeydew.... So far as I know(have tried), they have the best dessert in Taman U.

Fuzu yi mi... Another new favourite of mine... Made from dried beancurd stick(they're the white dried beancurd), barley and gingko nut.

ABC soup from Loloz's room mate....

Ayam Brand curry mee sua + boiled egg.... The mee sua dont look the same like the fine mee sua i ate back in Kuching.



Final exam is starting tomorrow... TITAS(tamadun Islam and Tamadun Asia Tenggara) is the first paper... Bless my soul... Software engineering is on the day after tomorrow and I'm still in a blur about that subject...

I dono what I've done during the study week... Time just fled away... Me and Caryn spent a few days finishing up our program before we even feel the heat of doing last minute work(which is what we do most of the time) only to realise.... we can only present our program on this coming Wednesday instead of doing it this morning... Sigh...

Anyway, the interesting thing about our program is, it's titled, The Supermassive Carpark system... Why supermassive?? It all thanks to Junne Goh for fooling around about the Supermassive Black Hole song by Muse....

Sighness... Cant wait to get back home to Kuching....

0 comments:

 
Wronski Lover | TNB