You leave your room and go to the kitchen... Even before you reach the kitchen, you can smell ... let's see.. what kinda breakfast is in ur mind right now??(imagine any of your favourite breakfast)
For me, I would want some doughnuts sprinkled with some fine sugar, banana fritters and Summerset's chicken sandwich(not toasted).... and for drinks, I want a pot of 85degree celsius Tea C... Oh! not to forget, the TV is on... You can hear some Disney channel or any channel showing cartoon series...
After breakfast, the plates would just dissapear... No need for clearing and washing dishes!! And then, what would you do?? Shower first... Then you watch some cartoon... OK... That will take 2hours I think.... After that, you'll go to your bookshelf, get some book to read...
What will be next?? You just continue imagining what you're gona do after that....
************
Loloz just finished another paper today... Which left me with four more papers... 19 more days and I'll be back in KUCHING!!! I know you guys miss me!!! You know who you are~~~
I have packings to do in 1 week++ time... This time, I have to really clear the whole room and move my belongings away. Kehidupan nomad yang sememangnya merumitkan hari aku yang cantik-cantik belaka....
GTG! Wana get more rest!!! My pimples are growing truly deeply madly....














0 comments:
Post a Comment