Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

The Trip to Muar and Melaka

WHERE HAS MARCH GONE TO???
I didn't even realise how the time pass, and here I am... In the mid of April!!! WOW!! It's unbelievable how fast time pass... It scare me a little... But I'm soooo looking forward to go back to Kuching!!! I'm feeling kinda homesick lately... Anyway, here you go... The entry I've planned to post up which I didn't get to post up soon enough due to... Lotza problem.... The prob that I hate the most is.....

"Could not contact Blogger.com. Saving and publishing may fail. Retrying..."

And since my VERY UGLY and EXTREMEL ANNOYING brother(Mek Mek Yang) came in and say no one is reading my blog(who care) which I think he's actually anticipating my new entry... So, I think should try my very best to post this up tonight...

Among my favourite shots....




















Monkeys in Muar!!! Yes!! They're not caged! They are free to go berkeliaran around the place....



*******
MELAKA

A view from Taming Tower, Melaka...

The Taming Tower

US! Inside the Taming Tower...

The second bridge from Muar to Melaka.... Takes only 30mins to go there through this new bridge... I dono how long it would take if u use the other way, but from what Caryn say it's wayss nearer if you take the 2nd bridge route.

The ship museum. I cant remember the name of this museum... Do take a tour in the ship if you go to Melaka....

From the ship....

Also from the ship...

Caught in the act!!!

Salam sejahtera, baginda Captain Diraja Caryn Woo...

Long live Duck Emperor, Empress and Concubines.... =D

Somewhere near Jonker Street....

Happy Birthday Birthday to Caryn's Mama.... We folded the bouquet of flower for her... Now you see how creative and sincere we are... =P

Royal Ducks yang hidup dengan penuh kebahagiaan...

Lek Tao Suan!! Caryn's mum made this for us!! YUMZEZ!

Another dish from Caryn's mum!!! THIS IS NICE NICE NICE!!

Chicken Rice Ball at some famosa chicken Rice shop in Jonker....

Famous Muar's Otar-otar!!! A trip to Muar without eating otar-otar is not a perfect trip... SO! Find otar-otar when you go there!! Muar is a small town. It's not that difficult to find otar-otar...

O-chien... They're different from what I've had in Kuching... In Kuching, most of the O-chien are crispy...

Tangkak's Beef Noodle... A MUST TRY!!! They have a branch in Melaka too... The one I went to is in Melaka.


Want to know more???

Visit....

Melaka and Muar to discover more!! =P


Some more update bout me myself..

Went to Losting Concert the other night. It was great just good... From there, you can see just how talented people can be. Songs and lyrics were composed by students. Most of it are about love that cant be reached or that sort of thing... To make words simple, it's bout the bitterness of one's love life.... And I have a theory bout this... that is, when those people left their hometown and came to uni, they face distance problem with their love ones. When they quarreled and broke up, they wrote those lyrics and compose the songs.... And there's a super nice one from 2guys... They really impress me! 3 coloks to them!

What else.... erm erm erm....

I broke my record by getting myself a laptop skin with "Burberry" design last saturday. And I actually thought I'll only keep to the transparent one... hmm.. Something must have gone wrong with me...

I've watched the "Sinjuku Incident" last Saturday too!!! It's GREAT!!! Daniel Wu is HOTTT!!! Though he play a real lousy character in that movie...

That will be all for now...

0 comments:

 
Wronski Lover | TNB