Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

HSH

A greeting from Kuching!!!!

I'm soooooo much at home!!! Home is sooooo unbelieveably real.. LOL! Just joking... But all I know is, my home is in a REAL mess right now coz I'm home!! =)


I got 2 missed calls from the Pigz right after i landed on Kuching's humble airport... See!!! They missed me like crazy... Went to Four Points a while ago.... We cam-whored like we never cam-whored before....

And we each bought a bag from there.... 50% off after 9pm.

We went to tapao some niceties from Wrapped in Four Points...

Surprise surprise...


The desserts from Wrapped are 50% off after 9pm. For take aways ONLY...

I've lost direction of what I should do next... I'm almost 2 months away from REALITY... Will go swimming with old Geraldine Chan at 8am later and Karaoke with The Pigz at 2pm... WAHOOO!!!! Life is so happily unexpectedly FULL of fun and surprises!!! I think my parents are gona kill me for crazing around since I landed... I havent even really start unpacking my overloaded luggage...

I came back to Kuching later than expected... YES!! Coz i went crazing around with my coursemates after finals... So! Will try to post up some cute-sie photos taken during the 10days before I come back to Kuching as soon as possible... XP

STAY TUNED!!

0 comments:

 
Wronski Lover | TNB