I love my life, my family and friends, books, handphone, computer, comforter, little monkey XP~ and lotz! I LOVE FOOD! I love keropok lekor, sunny hill's medium cup ice-cream with peanut, koko crunch, mushroom, corn, seaweed, homemade unbaked lemon cheese cake, pineapple tart, "lek tao ko", float(vanilla ice-cream with coke), Jade Pot's Taiwan Sausage with rice, Kolo Mee, Pizza Hut's Chicken Wing, Alladin's Chicken Wing, Lao Dian's Fried Sotong, Spaghetti, Half Boiled Egg, Sheperd's Pie, Haagen Das!, Japanese Food!, Lamb satay, Lau Ya Keng's Satay, Imported Chocs, Kinder Bueno, Peanuts, Cookies, Cynthia Lee's Konyaku, my7 mum's cooking, Watermelon Juice, Honeydew Juice, Caesar Salad, O-CHIEN!!, KETAM!!, CLAM!!, "PENYU LEE"!!! (ngahahah), I don like ter eat siput tho, Fried tauhu, Dried tauhu in soup, Mee Sua, Kueh Chap with Chix feet, Laksa, Dumpling, Roti Canai, Garlic Bread, Kaya Toast, Chicking Eating House's Chicken Rice, Beef Noodle (Madam Tang, Greenhill, "Kaifung"[open air]), ABC (Song Kheng Hai or Sematan) , Hui Sing Hawker Stall's White Lady, BDC's Bak Kut Teh, Mee Siam, 2 1/2 miles egg tart and LOTTTTZA! Dat's y i'm soooo the damn fat and CUTE!! Oh, I crap a lot too!!
Loloz went to Sibu last Saturday to watch the State Level Marching Band Competition!!! WAHOOO!!!
SMK St. Joseph, Kuching won the first place in the competition again this year!!! Congrats boys and girl!!! Here's a link to voteband for more info... All I can say, they're damn creative!! It's almost like everyone is expecting something special from them... Even the Greenians were cheering like mad before the St. Jo, Kuching team made their way to the entrance. And YES!!! I think they're the special team among the participating schools although I must say there are a few really good teams around too...
Again... Like the 2006 and 2007, I only get to know that I'm going to watch the competition during the very very very last minute. This year, at around 5pm last Friday, Tiaky called to tell me that Grace invited us along to the watch the competition... (only a few days before; vefore I knew I can go, I told Grace I have the feeling that I'm going with her this time... And we DID went together)
As usual, the greedy Tiaky always wantes more apples than others... zuk zuk zuk~~~
THis is Sibu;s GOng Pia... Really NICE!!!!
The very next day after I came back from Sibu which is Sunday, I went swimming with my 3 monkeys.... ANd i did mentioned earlier that I gotten mysekf a very veyr bad sunburn.... Looking at this picture... dont you think they're croppedclonned images with a little bit of editing done on them???
I know this is so random... But I just wana show it off here.... My laptop with its new baju.... SEXAY!!!
I'm sooo very sorry for all the typing error I;ve made in this entry... It;s because I'm using this old typewriter keys to type this entry...
I think that will be all for tonigt....
Before I sign off, here are 2 videos I find interesting...
I like this guy by the way... THe video was recommended by Caryn Woo
And THIS!!! Laugh your ass off... You might have watched it already... But hey, it's worth watching more than once... Let's tuts my barred...
0 comments:
Post a Comment