Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

My 10-Days After Final Exam

The previous semester has been kinda hectic to me.... But happening enough for me to feel the fun... I think I'll just briefly go through the highlights in the 10days...

Right after the last paper which falls on the 30th April;
Me and coursemates went to
=Karaoke at Neways, City Square
=Steamboat at Tun Aminah

1st of May:
I followed Caryn back to Muar in a car overloaded with our belongings... 2 hours of super-packed travel.... But we made it anyway... which is fun coz we talked non-stop for the whole 2-hours-journey...

Later that night, I followed Caryn to meet up with her frens in Little Cafe which is a nice little cafe... Didnt get any shot of that place but here's a link to a blog with some pictures of Little Cafe.

3rd-4th May:
Me and Caryn went to Batu Pahat to meet up with our coursemates. We stayed at Ming Li's house for the night... There's nothing much I can say about Batu Pahat coz we didn't really go around much as there are 11-12 of us with only 1 car... I heard that their steamboat is kinda popular... Didnt get to try them though... But I did try their Claypot Rice and Noodles...
They are NICEE!!! and... CHEAP!!! Me and Caryn ordered these with 2 glasses of liang teh... AND we paid RM8.40 ONLY!

This stall is located at the building next to Batu Pahat's bus station. Cant really remember which side...

Chu Jie, Caryn and ME in Ming Li's kitchen...

=We went karaoke at a newly opened K-Box.... Not dat much a nice place for karaoke but enjoyed it all the same....
=later that evening, me and Caryn took a bus and went back to Muar while the rest stayed at Ming Li's for another night.
=Again, I followed Caryn to meet up with another group of her friends. All I can say, their CRAZINESS are up to standard of high standard.

5th of May:
ME and Caryn took a bus to KL and met up with the rest again...
=Went to to Mei San's place to drop our belongings
=Went around Bukit Bintang area for a walk later that evening... Nothing much...
Had our dinner at a cafe in Time Square. Cant remember the name of that place... All I can remember that me playing with that button annoyed the waiters...

6th of May:
=We left Mei San's place to catch our 9.30am-bus-to-Genting in Pudu. WE waited for quite a while, NO taxi.... We struggled and finally get our ass in Pudu at 9.30 am. Unfortunately,
=We missed the bus (Caryn prefered that we chase the bus instead coz it's more interesting that way. Her otak is a bit tak betul)
=We took an alternative way by taking 2 non-registered "taxis" to Genting. RM15/person. The journey to Genting is kinda exciting.
Us(JieYing, MeiSan, ME, MinChoo, Caryn, WeiHan, HongFu, Khoo and a cleaner) close to getting swallowed by the dinosaur in Genting.

Us with the cleaner being replaced by Chu Jie and the Dinosaur replaced by Ming Li...

Us with Chu Jie's fren. Cant remember his name...

Papa(MingLi) and Mama(MeiSan) with their Daughters(Me and Caryn)...



20-to-21-year-olds playing Elephant....



Notice Chu Jie and hid friend behind us??

My favourite ride





I actually thought Spinning Cup is boring. Until I played with Caryn MeiSan. This is how u can make ur head spin with a cup without drinking...

Us rasamemang cool


7th of May:

=We left Genting
=Me, Caryn and Min Choo went to Bar-B-Q Plaza, Time Square for lunch.


We ordered some family set(RM39.90) which is kinda worth it PLUS students are entitled to 20% off for set meal. We stupidly did not show our student card when we made the payment.








=Me and Caryn went back to Muar later that evening.

8th of May:
=Me, Caryn and her frens, Sze Mei and Kam Yuen went to Melaka
This is Seoul Garden's barbeque steamboat(HALAL) situated, if im not mistaken in Mahkota Parade.


U can make ur own cendols. I don't think it's a good idea to make your own ice cendols coz they may end up looking like recycled food.




It's better if u try the cendols at Jonker....


=We discovered a secret lubang in Jonker that evening. The Cheng Ho Tea House.


Kam Yuen is muka tebal enough to volunteer to take a pic with this alley leading to the mysterious Tea House. XP
That place is a bit eerie though. Because we saw an ah ma(old lady) inviting us to go in at the other end. I think maybe i'll try to visit that place during my next visit to Jonker.

9th of May:
=Caryn gave me a tour around Muar while we go around buying supper and some otar for me to bring back to Kuching

10th of May:
Loloz took a bus from Muar to Sri Putri, Skudai and then to the JB airport and then KIA and then to her very own sweetest home....

THE END of the post *yawning*

p/s: Loloz has gotten herself a bad sunburn after swimming with the 3 monkeys. What a birthday present for little Marvin Tay Min Hang.

0 comments:

 
Wronski Lover | TNB