Miss you girls sooo muchie!!Should I say I'm homesick?? Kinda.... Erm... YES! I am!! But I know I have to move forward because... I'll be home very soon... AND!!!! More importantly, there are more fun things coming up!! WAHOOO!!!
Loloz arrive UTM at around 4++pm yesterday and found out there's a class at 5pm... So, i rushed to get my roomkey and then to my faculty in casual wear(Monday is a formal day) and talk all through the class(just to get attendance baa)...
All loloz can say about her second year is(for now), since I've moved further away from my faculty and I really have transportation problem... And I definitely dont enjoy using the uni bus at late hours(like yesterday, I ended up reaching my hostel at around 9pm) because it's not easy to get a bus.....
The closet and cabinet arrangement in Loloz's room is a bit odd and less convenient and I think I still need some time getting use to... With no whiteboard but poorly placed notice board.... With the study light's switch placed next to the entrance and not beside the desk(which is so inconvenient when Loloz want to read before sleep)... With no more cabinet for Loloz to place her food.... With odd closet's compartment which a slob like Loloz have problem keeping the closet tidy... Urgh... so much complaint... (I bet Pancietoot is gona say "Haih... This girl, always so much complaint.")
But that's just how it is... hahahaha~ Loloz do enjoy life in uni and I know I'll definitely miss it soooooooooooo much when I graduate...
So!!! Let's cherish every moment of it and study HARD!!!! (study smart is not enough for me)
Before I log off..... Loloz would like to tell everyone SHE MISS and LOVE THE 2 MONTHS IN BACK KUCHING!!! YAYYYYY!!!














0 comments:
Post a Comment