Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Randomz

Unfairness.... I have to admit I'm sometimes bothered when things dont seem to be fair. I've tried to oversee things and not bother about giving. But there are just times....

****


I'm not sure what I'm doing at the moment.... So much homework to be submited on Friday, and yet, here I am.... The subjects I'm having this sem are tougher... With sooo much to digest.... It seems that the more classes I attend, the more I dont understand... *OMG*

****


Loloz is worrying that her family cannot make it to KL next month seeing that H1N1 is causing UKM and UPM students being quarantined in their campuses.... That's bad alright

****


The stupid WifiUTM is soooo meng-geramkan me.... Think will upload some photos of my trip to Ipoh when I get the chance.... XP

****


That will be all for tonight!!

0 comments:

 
Wronski Lover | TNB