And not to forget, also my first time in Rembau, Negeri Sembilan. How did I ended up there? Long story cut short: bus rosak... but still moving. So they were searching for some workshop and ended up in Rembau. It was a LONG journey to Ipoh. Sadly, this is not my first glance of Ipoh... The first place I saw of Ipoh is the bus stand in front of a hospital... This, by the way, is a street full of Taugeh Chicken restaurant. Not full actually, just a few restaurants....
Trust Loloz's taste... Try this when you go Ipoh...
Tauhu bakar... This is super crispylicious.....
Pork intestine Horfun.... SUPER NICE!! [Sorry, this is a non-halal food]
So, after a little xploration around Ipoh with my tummy soooo full, I reached LaSalle centre on the next morning... Meeting started for i-dono-how-long, and then we played "Captain Ball"... All I can say, it was sooooo FUN and also FUNNY!

Went out for supper that night... Jason ordered this roti hongkong... It may look gelik-ish, but it's actually quite nice....
This... is Roti ice-cream... Back in UTM... Good girls concentrating hard in the class....
Back in hostel.... The night when everyone cook.... except for me... =)
Rubber boiling process.... *just joking* They are dough being made into pieces....
That tells you how delicious, whatever they're cooking....
Having no clue of what I'm talking about?? It's min hoon kueh.... Something like Pan Mee, if you know what that is....
My ex-next-door-neighbour-who-are-still-my-next-door-neighbour-although-our-rooms-are-seperated-by-the-washroom-and-staircase.... Chai May and Yi Xuan... This was taken on the day we take class photo, by the way...
My other present next door neighbour... Jie Ying and Junne....
My next-next-door neighbour.... MeiFern and Caryn... Me, Khoo, ChuJie and Caryn...
When people get sexy in formal.... By the way, the girl next to me and Caryn is Irah... And finally.... The photo of the month....
The art of Rubber i-dono-what....
Done by Loloz's room mate, Tan Ke Xin... It's actually papaya skin...














0 comments:
Post a Comment