Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

My Family

Over the last few weeks, I've been anticipating the trip to KL, to meet up with my family. After a long 1 month plus of being away from each other, we finally get to meet up last weekend...

I arrived on Friday evening. Met up with Choulyin, Bryan and XuVin at Time Square.

At around 8pm, we dismissed our meet and I went back to the hotel in Midvalley. One thing I must say, it was the MOST disastrous travel experience I've ever had. One thing, the monorail to Sentral took such a long stop at each station. Nevermind that, the journey using the KTM is even worse. I arrived at the platform to find it flooded with human... And yes, getting in and out of the train is a BIG prob. I almost couldnt make my way out of the train....

After retrieving my roomkey, I went to my room and took a long refreshing shower.

I set out for my dinner after that. Jardian who kindly sent his darling back to campus, came back to the room with some supper for me...

The rest of my family arrived on Saturday evening... It was like a "big" reunion when they came in coz the room became very very noisy... =)

For the rest of the day, we just shopped in Mid Valley.

At the end of the day, we gathered in my parents room and had our supper. As usual, there were so much noise, as if everyone is talking at the same time.... That is just how my family is...

Later after that, the little boys decided to get some more supper.

Jardian who, stupidly did not wear his slipper to my parents' room almost put on this room slipper to set out for supper with us. But he changed to a proper shoe in the end.

When we arrived at the junction in the lower ground floor,

Jardian, sounding so like the boss said, "The place is closing down. McD is at one end and Jusco the other end. We need to get to McD and Jusco as soon as we can. Let's split into 2 groups. One will go to McD and the other to Jusco."

Just as he was finishing his sentence, the two younger boys were alrealy on my side wanting to go with me. Jardian looked at us stupidly, "So u guys don wana buy something from McD?" Marvin who looked very reluctant followed him.

While me and Nicky were on our way to Jusco, we found McD at the very same end with Jusco. *both me and Nicky were laughing thinking how the other two would go to the end and not finding McD*. We did not get anything from Jusco because it was closed and so, we waited for the other two in front of McD....

We may not look alike. But we have the same big nose!! =)


We grabbed some drinks from Starbucks and set back to our rooms.

By the way, do try Starbucks' Green Tea Latte!! That is what Loloz have been searching for since I had "The Grinch" in Jase's Tea...

My family!!


Us and our beloved aunty!!


Me and my cuddly little baby brother who is now sooooo tall!! I'll be the shortest among my siblings very soon....

My little baby brother is soooo "good" that he made his lovely sister look like a pig...

0 comments:

 
Wronski Lover | TNB