Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Singapore!!

It was my first trip to Singapore... Went there last weekend...

I think the reason I get to go is because my friends wanted to visit the Cosplay exhibition or convention... Whatever it is... It was fun though....

Joker!! He don't look that real though...


Batman!! My favourito!!!


Max with, if I'm not mistaken a lady dressed up as the girl in Resident Evil 4... And Maxie just spoiled the pix... wakakaka~


The winner of the day... The monster in Pac Man game!! How ironic... There are a few more contestant who, I think really spent a lot of effort dressing up... For example, the following pix....


I do not know what character this is (not a fan myself)... But I think this guy could have gotten better position lo... HAHAHAHA!!


Artsie Junkz...


I 100% guarantee Grassie is gona say "Ze ge Lo de lian hen qian bian arr..." (mandrin: Lo's face is very "qian bian").


Outside the Explanade...


Bertiup angin.... And I just noticed how skinny Maxie is.... Look at his arm...


MeiSan and Khoo expecting the rainfall....


Cutesie us....


Dinner...


*************************************
unrelated topic


Me and a few of my friends planned to skip the Islamic class and co-currilar activity today so that we can rest well and prepare better for our Network test at night.

But instead, we ended up having a very very very mind blowing day....

My "Negaraku" alarm rang at 8am.

Thinking of stealing another extra 15minutes of sleep, I set the alarm to 8.15am....

Just as I slipped off into my dreamland, I heard Junne's voice.

"Eh, Aina! Yi Xuan say they're having a test on the Islamic subject. Do you think we should go?"...

Aiidiii... test! Ofcoz we cannot miss that... But I was half hoping that Yi Xuan exagerated the quiz as test....

*curse to the extreme*

We got ourself ready and set off to the class... YiXuan was right. It was a TEST!! Damn the lecturer who never inform about the test....

Since I was never ready for the test, I hardly listen in class, I never do any reading on the subject and the objective answers are more or less the same,

I decided to use the "Tembakan yang Membuta-tuli"... I cleared off the paper...

And we thought we're leaving the class just as the lecturer launched another mind blowing bomb on us....

He informed us that the first project presentation will start next Wednesday(which is what we never expect to come up until the last 3 weeks before study break)....

DAMN him! None of us have even started with the bits of the project....

The rest of the day passed as usual until I finished off my Network test paper.... Waited for the rest and then...

We set off to Taman U for Pau supper!!! It was great being out at night... For once, I felt like I'm in my hometown.... XP


Pau-Supper Mission ACCOMPLISHED!!

0 comments:

 
Wronski Lover | TNB