I love my life, my family and friends, books, handphone, computer, comforter, little monkey XP~ and lotz! I LOVE FOOD! I love keropok lekor, sunny hill's medium cup ice-cream with peanut, koko crunch, mushroom, corn, seaweed, homemade unbaked lemon cheese cake, pineapple tart, "lek tao ko", float(vanilla ice-cream with coke), Jade Pot's Taiwan Sausage with rice, Kolo Mee, Pizza Hut's Chicken Wing, Alladin's Chicken Wing, Lao Dian's Fried Sotong, Spaghetti, Half Boiled Egg, Sheperd's Pie, Haagen Das!, Japanese Food!, Lamb satay, Lau Ya Keng's Satay, Imported Chocs, Kinder Bueno, Peanuts, Cookies, Cynthia Lee's Konyaku, my7 mum's cooking, Watermelon Juice, Honeydew Juice, Caesar Salad, O-CHIEN!!, KETAM!!, CLAM!!, "PENYU LEE"!!! (ngahahah), I don like ter eat siput tho, Fried tauhu, Dried tauhu in soup, Mee Sua, Kueh Chap with Chix feet, Laksa, Dumpling, Roti Canai, Garlic Bread, Kaya Toast, Chicking Eating House's Chicken Rice, Beef Noodle (Madam Tang, Greenhill, "Kaifung"[open air]), ABC (Song Kheng Hai or Sematan) , Hui Sing Hawker Stall's White Lady, BDC's Bak Kut Teh, Mee Siam, 2 1/2 miles egg tart and LOTTTTZA! Dat's y i'm soooo the damn fat and CUTE!! Oh, I crap a lot too!!
The Bako trip started with the waterless "Boat Waiting Terminal"...
and TheRombongan Bersakai...
US on the boat...
Oliver and Galvin attempting to cliff-dive....
Me, Jacqueline and Bryan...
After a long exhausting 4-5hours of explore in the jungle, these normal fridge looks like a paradise to us...
and...
DAMAI
Wrong attire at the wrong place... Oliver's way of welcoming us.
These... are just US!!
Joyce standing on water... Can you do that??
I don't understand why boys have to play with these kinda things... Halfway through snapping photos, we noticed that the hermit crab is slowly snipping off the legs of the other smaller crabs.... It's sickening, alright...
Teh tarik for breakfast... I should say this is a very well tarik-ed tea.... And the guys who served us this is sooooo CHARMING!! lalalala~~
Sunset... Just what I LOVE watching...
AND Loloz LOVE watching the starry sky at beach too!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment