Cnite.... It happened last year's February....
ChaiMay's birthday surprise..... We had this all the time... And birthday surprise is no longer a surprise.... =DWhile looking through all those pix, Caryn pointed one of the photos to me, "Remember this one?? U said this photo will be one of our memories one day..."
Right at that moment, I felt like I am back in those first year mood.... The music I used to listen to.... The atmosphere.... How reluctant I was to come to UTM at first.... How homesick I was.... How I find it hard to accept new friendship... To trust anyone....
It is different now.... UTM, I must say, has become my second home.... I've spent most of my time in this second home for almost 2years now.... Though I cannot avoid feeling homesick, but I know I can always go back... The friends I have here are like my siblings... Although super annoying, they still bring me so much fun and turned stress into nothing but some little obstacle along the way....
And apart from UTM, I get to be involved with the Lasallian movement in Semenanjung... Something that I thought was impossible back then. And these fellow Lasallians made me feel in place very instantly... I dono why.... But I enjoy their company very much....
Thought I would leave this kinda of entry for my graduation.... But I'm sure there would be more memories after this.... =)














0 comments:
Post a Comment