On the day before I left Johor, I had a reunion dinner with my coursemates.... =D
I went back to Kuching considerably early compared to my classmates.... But then, I did not enjoy the first few days because I had to struggle with my assignments... AFTER THAT!! I moved on to my CNY Baking Mission... I LOVIE the Cashewnut cookies....
And finally.... On the last day of the year of Cow..... The whole family waited for the old Jardian Tay to arrive in Kuching until 11.30pm to start the reunion dinner.... And then rushed to light the fire-crackers to welcome the new year... =DI did not start my visiting with relatives' house or grandparents' house.
I started my visiting with the Zillas.... First house, Pn.Sii's, my ex-form teacher.... And also celebrated Jacq's 21st Birthday on the second day...
And then with my DARLING PIGLETS~~
I LOVIE MY LITTLE OLIVIA~~~ She's grown soooo much since 2 months ago!!! Ok, let's not make her sound like my daughter.... She's my little cuzzie... =D She's a lot more naughty now and moved around a lot... But she's a lovely baby because she won't cry unless she wanted to sleep. She dont wake up in the middle of the night but sleep all the way till the morning... Isnt she beautiful???Sad to say.... Two of my little darlings left to further their study....
Celebrated Tiaky's farewell right after I landed in Kuching....
See anything funny?? My GOD I secretly LOVE this pix.... XP
And... Pantoot's farewell...Sent the big boy off to airport... Gona miss him picking everyone up during our night outings.... =D













0 comments:
Post a Comment