Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Break

Now.... I'm not talking about breaking an object... Nor am I talking about a breaking/broken relationship....


I wana talk about taking some break... away from work, assignments, studies or some shit we're facing right now....

We're often caught up in a lot of less interesting event which sometimes suck the life out of us....

Whenever you feel that life is lifeless, remember...

TAKE SOME BREAK.... Do something different for a while....

And when you go back and face the same shit again, u will be able to see it from a different perspective....

Maybe, u'll find the shit look more like some choco treats!! =D~
OK, I know I'm lame....




By the way, to my darling back in Kuching who's feeling soooooooo down at the moment.... Do cheer up, k.... It's weird to know that u're not feeling ok....

To all my piggy.....
LOLOZ MISS YA ALL!!!
To the Fatty Natty who's sooooo far far faaarrr away.... I know you'll surely do something to this pix if u get the full size one... XD Love ya!!!


p/s: YIN!!! I'm going this weekend!!!! *excited* But might havta leave early Sunday.... =D

0 comments:

 
Wronski Lover | TNB