Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

FT 1 2010

Just last 3 weeks ago, I travelled allllll the way to Ipoh for FT1 eventhough I have a fair few assignments and projects to complete....

Surprisingly, it was my very first FT.... I think that's part of the reason why I really wana make it there.... And ofcoz, to meet up with my fellow Lasallians and also my cutesie little brother, Jardian.... XD

In Ipoh, me and the Lasallians went to Nasmir Mamak in the town... I love their roti ice-cream.... And I've found my new favourite when I went the other day.... It's the Ghee Tosai... Damn delicious!! I love that place....

It's also during the last trip that I've realized Ipoh has got a lot of house attached to the cave.... I mean the inside of the house is in the cave, and you can only see just the front of the house and the gate.... OMG... I sound so sakai... Hopefully I can visit these houses in my future visit... XD~~

Playing Pictionary..... It was a great game.....

Part of the reason is because you can do a little bit of scandal scene during the game.... XD~

Notice the top left??? Those two are the gay couple of the year.... KokLoong & Jessie Chang.... And the top-right, the Jianz!

And finally, a photo of Choulyin and my baby brother..... Yin, u can click the photo to get the full size one..... XD sorry for the delay....

The journey to Ipoh is always long, but it's always worthwhile...

Me, Caryn and a few friends went to this shop selling "min hoon kueh" and "pan mee" at Sri Putri 3 days in a row(before the Ipoh trip)... I was soooo thrilled by the chilli and super nice anchovy soup..... Maybe the chilli is not dat spicy coz my level of tolerance for spicy food is kinda low... But I love min hoon kueh!! YAY~~


By the way....

HAPPY 22 BIGDAY TO KETIAKY LEE BIG MOUTH!!!

LOVE YA LOTZA!!!

0 comments:

 
Wronski Lover | TNB