Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Dissapointment

How can such good friendship turn so sour?

How can one person just help his/her friend and not expecting anything from him/her and yet, this friend is always doing something and expecting something in return??

TRUST is one thing we always have for our good/best friends.

When you betray the TRUST your friend gave you, the disappointment felt by them is enough for them to draw an ending line to the friendship...


I'm not sure how things are going to turn out. BUT I don't think I want to know either.


So much can happen in a day... But thank god, I'm not facing it alone....



*************************


Anyway.....

Will post about my after-finals-trip around Semenanjung Msia as soon as possible.

I love the trip soooo muchie that I still miss the trip...





The stars on the map mark those places that Caryn and me have visited and we were later joined by JieYing when we dropped by Klang and Junne when we reached Kedah.

2 comments:

Lynx said...

7 different places in 10 days? Sounds like a kickass roadtrip!

LOLOZ -the- SIPOOTIEE said...

hahahahaha~~ kinda...

eh~ when are u coming back exactly???

DAt big mouth monster say wana go some resort le....

 
Wronski Lover | TNB