I love my life, my family and friends, books, handphone, computer, comforter, little monkey XP~ and lotz! I LOVE FOOD! I love keropok lekor, sunny hill's medium cup ice-cream with peanut, koko crunch, mushroom, corn, seaweed, homemade unbaked lemon cheese cake, pineapple tart, "lek tao ko", float(vanilla ice-cream with coke), Jade Pot's Taiwan Sausage with rice, Kolo Mee, Pizza Hut's Chicken Wing, Alladin's Chicken Wing, Lao Dian's Fried Sotong, Spaghetti, Half Boiled Egg, Sheperd's Pie, Haagen Das!, Japanese Food!, Lamb satay, Lau Ya Keng's Satay, Imported Chocs, Kinder Bueno, Peanuts, Cookies, Cynthia Lee's Konyaku, my7 mum's cooking, Watermelon Juice, Honeydew Juice, Caesar Salad, O-CHIEN!!, KETAM!!, CLAM!!, "PENYU LEE"!!! (ngahahah), I don like ter eat siput tho, Fried tauhu, Dried tauhu in soup, Mee Sua, Kueh Chap with Chix feet, Laksa, Dumpling, Roti Canai, Garlic Bread, Kaya Toast, Chicking Eating House's Chicken Rice, Beef Noodle (Madam Tang, Greenhill, "Kaifung"[open air]), ABC (Song Kheng Hai or Sematan) , Hui Sing Hawker Stall's White Lady, BDC's Bak Kut Teh, Mee Siam, 2 1/2 miles egg tart and LOTTTTZA! Dat's y i'm soooo the damn fat and CUTE!! Oh, I crap a lot too!!
Tinkerbell is kind of an old Disney movie.... Not the classical one like Cinderella and etc etc.... It is a series actually, and the first one titled "Tinkerbell" was released in 2008 and then followed by "Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure" in 2009... The third one "Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue" will be coming out this year(I dono when).
"Tinker Bell" basically talks about being yourself...
while "Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure" talks about good friends who stayed with us through thicks and thins of life....
Both have very nice lesson... So, do watch them if u havent!! =D
And here is the original soundtrack for "Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure"... "The Gift Of A Friend" by Demi Lovato
0 comments:
Post a Comment