Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

How to Pay??

I don't have much time to process the photos I've taken during the Semenanjung... So, will get it done as soon as possible...

By the way, here's a little video of JJ & Ean... I find them amusing....



And here is the lyrics I've picked from someone's blog...

I've been so broke for so long
I couldnt even feed myself
And this girl, who went out for a meal
I lied to her about my wealth
Now, I said she could just order whatever
While I eat the bread and butter
So I look for some cash like its inside my pants
I didnt have no dope
So when the food came in and the bill came out
I just didnt know how to pay
I have to basuh pinggan and when I was done
The girl had gone away
So sorry girl

CHORUS

How to pay?
Bank calling me already, scared to pick up
How to pay?
I dont have no money!
So tell me now
How to pay?
Bank calling me already, scared to pick up
How to pay?
I dont have no money!

How could I pay for all this
Knowing I let my budget go (let my budget go)
And now, I'm so deep in debt
I just gotta let you know
I know what I did wasnt clever
We have to eat instant noodles forever
Take the bus, LRT, to pay up all my debts
So when the bill came in and I fxcking freaked out
I just didnt know what to do
Even if I have a car we couldnt go far
Cause I cant afford the fuel
So please tell me now

CHORUS

[Deh deh deh deh deh, enough for all these singing, all very nice, very good,
But who's gonna pay the bill?
I say, aneh, you look very handsome today, I owe you can ah?
Stop it, stop it! No I owe you, you owe me all enough, nonsense, pay the bill!
Okay, JJ, please pay, I got no money you know?
Aiyo! Stomachache la, I got to go back to my house!
No, eh deh deh deh, shut up you all. Go and wash the plate now! What nonsense!
Okay. Deh, go! Faster faster faster! You take this apron and I'll take the purple one. I soup, I rinse. Hey, poda, deh, po!]

CHORUS

0 comments:

 
Wronski Lover | TNB