Today is a very random day.... Unusual for me coz like Grassie said, "... so random"...
Few days ago, I texted some of the Piggies in Kuching asking them if they wana go 20th mile for triagle chai kueh....
The replies from them was short, yes-or-no and others not-sure reply....
We finally confirmed the plan last night. So, I picked Grassie, Jas and Gia up at noon time.
We set out to 17th Mile... I was actually not sure of the location. But it wasn't hard to find....
We bought and tapao the ChaiKueh...
Jas said she wanted to drink the 7th Mile Tea C P'.... So, we went and tapao-ed the famous Tea C P' at Fresh Food Court(if Im not mistaken) and Milo P' at the opposite kopitiam.
The weather was kinda hot although it rained for a while, we wanted to go somewhere with aircon.
And we ended up at the airport's KFC and finished our tapao-ed food and drinks there.
On my way sending them home, little Marvin called asking me to pick him up from his tuition.
I picked the little baby up and sent the piggies home.
When I finally reached home, I spend the rest of the time sleeping on the sofa until my mum woke me up for dinner.
We ate.... and after that, I watched Crayon Shin Chan with Marvin...
And suddenly, I have the urge to go cycling and invited Marvin along.... I went and get the bicycle only to realise, the chain has gone rusty and is out of place... I couldn't fix it and decided not to cycle anymore.
Again, suddenly, I wanted to wash my car... I've always thought I'll never wash car because I never like it...
Marvin then asked me to play badminton with him. I agreed and said, "After badminton, we wash the car, ok..." He agreed too....
We played until the sky was kinda dark. Then we started to wash the car.
It was my first time washing car after I got scolded by my dad for "washing" his car when I was 10 years old. What I did to his car was, I scrubbed the front of his car so hard coz I thought the dirt on his car must be very tough to be removed. I was so proud at first because I started to see some shiny surface as I scrub. I later realised I did not just scrubbed off the dirt, but also the paint.... I got scolded and from then on, I never liked washing car....
My aunty later joined us by washing another car.... Yes.... I think it's kinda random for her too....
While washing the car, something struck me. I couldn't help smiling to myself at the conversation I've had with the piggies earlier on.
I told them that I wanted to send my car to wash...
One of them said, "You should learn how to wash la. Then next time, you can wash it with your boyfriend."...
I was thinking, "AS IFFFF I would wash car with my boyfriend. I'd rather stand at the side and just spray the car with water."
My parents came back and saw me, my aunty and Marvin washing the car.... They were surprised, especially when they saw me washing the car....
My dad parked his car outside the house and asked me to tell him when I'm done so that he can move his van back into the car porch.
I told him that I will move the van. But he kinda disagreed and said "Don't la... Ask koko(meaning elder brother, but he was actually referring to Jardian) to move la..."
Again, I insisted that I move it on my own, "I can drive manual already la..." Reluctantly, he agreed....
When I was done washing my car, I successfully REVERSED the van into the car porch... I know it's nothing impressive.... But I just like to show off!!! XP
Anyway, I still don't like washing car.... I don't think I can change that.... My aunty said to me just now, she would rather pay a little money and send the car for washing... I SOOOO DAMN AGREE WITH THAT!!
There goes another Sunday...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














0 comments:
Post a Comment