The day after my finals(19April,2010), I left Skudai with Caryn and KamYuen to Muar.... Yes, back to those two monkeys' hometown....
MUAR
So, yes.... To Muar..... Never have I thought Muar would be another place I would go so often.... But yes, I've been there a fair few times already... I've took for granted the many trips I've made to Muar that I did not take any pix at all during the last trip... I was damn stupid.... Caryn actually brought me to a few new places which I've never been to.... As usual, she brought me around for food.... This time, I got to try
1. Mee Rebus & Satay,
2. MeeSua,
3. Muar's super nice AhPek stall chakueh(u havta be lucky to be able to locate where his mobile stall is),
4. Roti Sardine (nearby Muar's High School) and
5. Parit Jawa's Roti Bom & Mee Bandung (MY GOD!! both were DAMN DELICIOUS!!)....
And yea.... I did not take photo of those delicious food....
So, I took photo of the toilet in Segamat's Bus Terminal instead(while we're on the way to Kuantan).... Why?? Coz the whole terminal is not air-conditioned except for it's TOILET!!!
********************************************************************************
The second station was Kuantan(21April,2010)....
Caryn's aunt brought us to Swiss Garden Resort for dinner on the first night.... The place has got really nice atmosphere.... The buffet dinner is fine.... And I love their bbq fish.... The sambal is nice, a little too spicy though....
On our second day there, Caryn's cousin, Alven, brought us to Sungai Lembing.... He met up with his friend who lives there.... Alven's friend is a very friendly guy.... He brought us around telling us some story of the place...
Sungai Lembing was well known for their tin mining industry many many years ago... This was the musuem filled with the tin mining equipments, info and etc etc.... We went to the tin mining spot after that.... The entrance into the tunnel is damn cooling... Couldnt get inside coz it was locked.
Sungai Lembing is a rather interesting place..... SUPER ulu, like Sematan.... The pix above shows a petrol kiosk in a pondok.... Was something really new for a sakai like me....
The very nice tree in the middle of Sungai Lembing town.... The sad thing about this place is that, it floods every year.... According to Alven's friend, the worst the flood has gotten was in 2001 when the water level reached the 1st floor of the shops in the town....
KUANTAN
The second station was Kuantan(21April,2010)....
Caryn's aunt brought us to Swiss Garden Resort for dinner on the first night.... The place has got really nice atmosphere.... The buffet dinner is fine.... And I love their bbq fish.... The sambal is nice, a little too spicy though....
On our second day there, Caryn's cousin, Alven, brought us to Sungai Lembing.... He met up with his friend who lives there.... Alven's friend is a very friendly guy.... He brought us around telling us some story of the place...
Another THE-MUST-GO place in Kuantan.... That'll be Teluk Cempedak...
All I can say, this place is really really beautiful.... Clean and beautiful.... The sand is white and soooooo smooth that u feel like you're walking in heaven....
The place is soooo full of magic that we found pictures of two BEAUTIFUL and SEXY mermaid(with feet) in Caryn's camera.... Damn enchanting.... XPKLANG
The third stop was Klang(23April,2010)... Me and Caryn could have gone to Kedah straight away. But we decided to drop by Klang for their famous Bak Kut Teh and set off to Alor Setar with YingYing....
You just cant believe that it's just by the roadside....We left Klang on the night of the very same day since me and Caryn was only planning to drop by Klang for Bak Kut Teh and BBQ Plaza....
The photos of the 3 of us was taken in Alor Setar's bus terminal, Shahab Perdana @ 4am....
COMING UP NEXT!!
13-Days-Trip [PART2]
Trip to Alor Setar, Langkawi & Penang....














0 comments:
Post a Comment